Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2005, 11:18 AM   #1
possessed_beaver
Regular User

Default worst movies of 2004

from what i have searched apear to be:
WORST MOVIES

1 Christmas with the Kranks. I was one of only two or three critics who didn't walk out. Offensive, stupid, unfunny, vile, predictable and evil. So bad, the only endorsements it could get were from conservative Christian groups that didn't see it.

2 White Chicks. Makeup aside, was like watching two kids dress up in mommy's clothes and put on a show. Ethnic stereotypes make it not just bad but offensive.

3 Taxi. The only thing I remember is pain. A cookie-cutter screwball comedy that used foul dough. Not even rentable.

4 Van Helsing. Unfettered by the cumbersome burden of intelligence.

5 Against the Ropes. Jaw-droppingly awful. Nobody to like or cheer for, and such poor fleshing out of supporting characters they may as well have used cardboard instead of actors.

6 Alexander. The kind of horrible movie that only millions of dollars can buy. Nearly three hours of supercilious sex-objects prancing around aimlessly in togas. A spectacle in pointless excess.

7 Blade Trinity. While not so terrible when the action was on, once anyone started speaking, it became laughably bad. A veneer-thin story as told by stick figures. Makes "Showgirls" seem pensive.

8 I, Robot. Wouldn't have been so bad had it not tried to pass itself off as an Isaac Asimov adaptation. Dumbed down the original book so appallingly, you couldn't believe anyone on the picture can read.

9 Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. A hateful and mean treatment for a beloved character. Nonsensical and contrived. Made me despise Bridget, and I thought that was impossible.

10 Home on the Range. Pointless, insipid swan-song for Disney's cel-animation division. A terrible way to go out. Should have been straight-to-video.
let me take this opatunity to mention they forgot
"oceans 12"
and i mite aswell beat evreyone to saying "fahrenheit 9/11"
but im just in shock at the crap that has come out, then they complain we are downloading movies, i mean what the other alternitive, pay a shitload for a movie ticket, popcorn, drinks to sit through 2 hours of hollywood crap full of scripts to make the actors look so wonderful..

i must say some good movies.. Team America World Police...
and ummm that seems to be it, so am i the only one thinking movies are getting worse?
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote