Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 05-19-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
GT-R_R34
Regular User

Default best FF for GT4

i'm trying to get the best FF of GT4, that doesn't destroy the tyres in a couple of lap. any ideas or any good setting for a FF.
GT-R_R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 12:58 AM   #2
Daggernite
Regular User

The Focus is the unbeatable FF car thats for sure, But its can wheel spin alot on corners, but you could use harder tires?

If you want soft tires, and less wheel spin, typeR civic is the way to go. Thats my advice. Or integra of course.
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 04:46 AM   #3
Vansquish
Regular User

Yeah...I've been reasonably happy with the way that my LSD-equipped Focus RS handles in GT4...on the other hand, the Integras and Civic Type Rs handle pretty well if you get the settings right. Honestly it's all about being smooth and applying the power in such a way as to maximize grip and minimize the amount of time you end up understeering into the verge. I'd steer clear of the Alfas in general unless you really do want to spin away that power, the Golf GTI isn't half bad.

My recommendation would be to go as light as possible...put harder tires on, equip an LSD, and mess around with the suspension settings until you get your balance where you want it.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 12:54 PM   #4
GT-R_R34
Regular User

i never thought of using the focus. i got the spoon integra and spoon civic type R. just for fun i was doing the 4 hours of the Ring. and every 3 laps i have to change tyres. i give the focus or the GTI a chance, thanks
GT-R_R34 is offline   Reply With Quote