Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 06-05-2006, 04:57 PM   #61
saadie
Regular User

Old 06-06-2006, 09:13 AM   #62
saadie
Regular User

read The never ending story's page 10-20
Old 07-28-2006, 07:11 AM   #63
saadie
Regular User

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...12ec407#686918
hehe

this teaches us the lesson to always never give a shit about other peoples problems
Old 07-28-2006, 07:13 AM   #64
nickthaskater

Originally Posted by redheaded stepchild
http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?p=686918&sid=4f1c44810cbb7e9778696f 9c312ec407#686918
hehe

this teaches us the lesson to always never give a shit about other peoples problems
It also teaches us that Jabba doesn't know how to read and overreacts worse than a 13 year old that had is lunch money taken away.
nickthaskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:18 AM   #65
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by nickthaskater
http://www.motorworld.net/forum/showthread.php?p=686918&sid=4f1c44810cbb7e9778696f 9c312ec407#686918
hehe

It also teaches us that Jabba doesn't know how to read and overreacts worse than a 13 year old that had is lunch money taken away.
I think the BAN GUN might be coming out of its holster
Old 07-28-2006, 07:23 AM   #66
Jabba
Regular User

hehe

No, a 13 year old would have just banned you, and seeing that I "overreact" worse than one, then it will be no surprise to you that you are now going to be.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:24 AM   #67
nickthaskater

lol whatever, do what you please, it's just kind of ridiculous that you took a simple comment so personally. Someone said that Final Gear was going to possibly be shut down, and I said they have no more reason to be shut down than Jabbas World, since you're both distributing copywritten material, full episodes or not. Then you went off on some bullshit quest about god knows what, and locked the thread.

Hopefully banning me makes you feel happier.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:31 AM   #68
saadie
Regular User

aww .. its ok .... ..

you just need to learn to mind your own fecking business ....
believe me when i say that .... look at my name
Old 07-28-2006, 07:33 AM   #69
Jabba
Regular User

lol whatever, do what you please, it's just kind of ridiculous that you took a simple comment so personally. Someone said that Final Gear was going to possibly be shut down, and I said they have no more reason to be shut down than Jabbas World, since you're both distributing copywritten material, full episodes or not. Then you went off on some bullshit quest about god knows what, and locked the thread.

Hopefully banning me makes you feel happier.
I am sure I am not the only one that feels very "passionately"" about JW and I guess "protective", something I doubt you would understand, so yeh you are probably better off over at final gear if you can manage to work out how to log on, I am sure you will get along just fine over there.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:37 AM   #70
nickthaskater

aww .. its ok .... ..

you just need to learn to mind your own fecking business ....
I was minding my own business just fine in that thread until Jabba came along and started getting on my back for no reason other than he's got some grudge against Final Gear (why he chose to take that out on me I don't know).
Originally Posted by Jabba
I am sure I am not the only one that feels very "passionately"" about JW and I guess "protective", something I doubt you would understand, so yeh you are probably better off over at final gear if you can manage to work out how to log on, I am sure you will get along just fine over there.
What was there to protect? How was I endangering your site or saying anything negative about it? You really need to take a deep breath before trying to chase people away because of your personal issues with others.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:41 AM   #71
Jabba
Regular User

I wouldn't want to make you look a liar
Old 07-28-2006, 07:54 AM   #72
davide
Regular User

Dear I Got Owned

You said:
"What was there to protect? How was I endangering your site or saying anything negative about it?"

Than you said:
"...Someone said that Final Gear was going to possibly be shut down, and I said they have no more reason to be shut down than Jabbas World, since you're both distributing copywritten material, full episodes or not..."

Isn't that "saying anything negative"? You want JW to be shut down or what?
Old 07-28-2006, 07:59 AM   #73
saadie
Regular User

I wouldn't want to make you look a liar
lol

davide ... even drunken people make more sence ...
mainly because you know they are drunk and you dont realy mind what they do or say

lol @ Know It All .. I Got Owned was alot better though
Old 07-28-2006, 08:01 AM   #74
nickthaskater

Originally Posted by davide
Dear I Got Owned

You said:
"What was there to protect? How was I endangering your site or saying anything negative about it?"

Than you said:
"...Someone said that Final Gear was going to possibly be shut down, and I said they have no more reason to be shut down than Jabbas World, since you're both distributing copywritten material, full episodes or not..."

How is that negative or threatening? I was just saying that JW is just as vulnerable as anyone else who has Top Gear content, since the person I was replying to didn't seem to think it was. I didn't go run off to the BBC and wave red flags all over the place or something of the like.

Chill out.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:59 AM   #75
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by I Got Owned
Originally Posted by davide
Dear I Got Owned

You said:

Than you said:

How is that negative or threatening? I was just saying that JW is just as vulnerable as anyone else who has Top Gear content, since the person I was replying to didn't seem to think it was. I didn't go run off to the BBC and wave red flags all over the place or something of the like.
Chill out.
How did I miss you getting your come-uppance...?

Either way now the truth has come out - you are just a bitter leecher,

RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote