Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 08-23-2008, 12:02 AM   #16
SHIZL
Regular User

i hate my hp as well but i cant complain as it was somebodys else that was broken and i somewhat fixed good enough for what i use it for but when i build a new one hopefully this year i would also like to shoot it or blow it up just for the hell it has put me through.
as for mac they use to have programs that pc didnt have for certain jobs but now theres no need for the high price for macs. there users these days seem to be about image or old people that cant configure hardware or software. also there was a hacking comp earlier this year macs were the easiest to hack into then windows then linux. if i can find the article ill post it some convention in atlanta i think
http://www.itworld.com/vista-breache...nbeaten-080331
two minutes for mac nice security

Last edited by SHIZL; 08-23-2008 at 12:11 AM.
SHIZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 03:12 AM   #17
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Originally Posted by RT87 View Post
My suggestion, get yourself a mac as your next computer (if you can live without pc games). It'll increase your lifespan a couple of years due to reduced stress.
First, I can't live without PC games. Second, I'll probably end up killing myself trying to find out how Macs operate.

Seriously, though. The problem that I have all the time is just from the limitations of the hardware, not the programming.