Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 03-02-2007, 06:50 PM   #16
r2r
Regular User

^^ I have no problem seeing a Lamborghini engine in an S6, and others. (I actually kind of like it)

I guess my problem would be seeing a Lamborghini name stuck on the side or back of the TT or others, as I think that would be overusing the name.
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:13 PM   #17
TopGearNL
Regular User

^^ Certainly true, what is an Audi should stay an Audi
Old 03-02-2007, 08:21 PM   #18
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by everso
^^^^then the Gallardo should be rebadged as an Audi
No I meant that they should either put Audi or Lamborghini on it, not both
Old 03-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #19
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
^ and that it is - a chick car
.....says the man with trailer trash poster car!
Still doesnt change the fact that the TT was voted most likely to get you a faggot date by the Gay Car magazine.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:03 PM   #20
TopGearNL
Regular User

^^
Old 03-02-2007, 10:34 PM   #21
RC45
Regular User

Still doesn't change the fact that the TT was voted most likely to get you a faggot date by the Gay Car magazine.
still doesn't change the fact that no one gives 2 pisses for your cheaply built pile of shit penispumpmobile for old people...with no hope
iUnlike you - I never got the automobile to primp and pose brag - sort of like your "station" in life... you sadly despise anyone not from your station and class... I got the automobile for pure enjoyment.

Thats the difference between us self assured folks - and you posers.

Oh - and it still doesn't change the fact that even a well driven TT on a road course is nothing but a moving chicane for every other car out there. BTW, does it still scare you when diesel busses honk and pull out to pass you on the turnpike?
Old 03-02-2007, 11:10 PM   #22
RC45
Regular User

Still doesn't change the fact that the TT was voted most likely to get you a faggot date by the Gay Car magazine.
still doesn't change the fact that no one gives 2 pisses for your cheaply built pile of shit penispumpmobile for old people...with no hope
iUnlike you - I never got the automobile to primp and pose brag - sort of like your "station" in life... you sadly despise anyone not from your station and class... I got the automobile for pure enjoyment.

Thats the difference between us self assured folks - and you posers.

Oh - and it still doesn't change the fact that even a well driven TT on a road course is nothing but a moving chicane for every other car out there. BTW, does it still scare you when diesel busses honk and pull out to pass you on the turnpike?
you dumb asshat.
Is that medical term - or did you think of it while playing that godawful trash you call music?

I have played your "music" for a few people - and to a T they pretty much vomitted on the spot.

unlike YOU, i never claim my car to be the fastest, greatest, and most astonishing car in the world.
Neither did I - why would I? I have been in and around the greatest cars int he world.. dirven some, been passnager in others and spoken to the drivers of the rest.
Nice try though - total bullshit, but nice try.

i have no problems holding my own on the road, i've got more grip than your pile of shitmetal....
Name the place and time - I'll even give you a 5 second head start. Oh - and I mean road coarse, not pylon-parking-lot.

and i'm glad i have enough self worth to praise other great cars, other people's opinions, and other qualities for what their worth.
Really? One would not guess from your previous response - all you have ever done is brag about your superior class and position in society and your wealth and station in life.

unlike you, who is classless, presents NOTHING to this forum or to any discussion, and drives a piece of shit penis pump which i wouldn't drive even if it was given to me free....no joke. i have ziploc bags with better plastic inside...
See above claim where you say you are "a better person"

you just started track racing eh? i've been there dozens of times...and would run circles around your amateur video game racing geezer pony.
Again - name the time and place

so go back to your lame racing seat-video game life you live....
Ah - again with the "I am a better person than you and am from a spoiled class" attack

i enjoy myself in the greatest city in the USA....driving through downtown and living the life. what do you do? LOL
The greatest city in the USA? Wow - the way you seem to hate the USA, I am surprised you havent gone back to the 3rd world shithole you and your family came from - oh yeah- that's right - youare the wealthy class

as always....
That's the best you can come up with?
Old 03-02-2007, 11:49 PM   #23
acmarttin
Regular User

I like everso's music.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:05 AM   #24
Schwalbe

as always....
^^^^^No, I think we have better here.

Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:21 AM   #25
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by Schwalbe
as always....

oh no, not another in on this 'action'
Old 03-03-2007, 12:42 AM   #26
RC45
Regular User

The greatest city in the USA? Wow - the way you seem to hate the USA, I am surprised you havent gone back to the 3rd world shithole you and your family came from - oh yeah- that's right - youare the wealthy class
confirming what we all know, that you're a redneck RACIST piece of shit.

i feel bad for you. if i ever see ya lying in a slum on the street...i'll flick a penny at your head.
Se - now that's almost funny... but you need to get it right...

It should read "If I every saw you laying there with your teeth on fire, I wouldn't even take the time to piss in your mouth."
Old 03-03-2007, 07:04 AM   #27
taygunho
Regular User

I don't think Audi will build car like this. They have a smillar car called TT a.k.a "chick car". And If they will build this car I still prefer cayman z4 or mx-5 CC than this.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:10 PM   #28
Z3uS
Regular User

Originally Posted by Schwalbe
as always....

Old 03-03-2007, 05:18 PM   #29
RC45
Regular User

confirming what we all know, that you're a redneck RACIST piece of shit.

i feel bad for you. if i ever see ya lying in a slum on the street...i'll flick a penny at your head.
Se - now that's almost funny... but you need to get it right...

It should read "If I every saw you laying there with your teeth on fire, I wouldn't even take the time to piss in your mouth."
you and your gay pissing fantasies.....oh well, none of my business...

johnny cash would spit on your pathetic apartheid loving racist self..
Nice - so the best a so-called educated upper class wealthy-family arranged-marriage opportunistic immigrant can manage is to swear and pathetically attempt to insult another?

Sadly I hear you even bad mouth and back stab people you have actually met - so it is in keeping with your true nature.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:07 AM   #30
so_innocent
Regular User

Don't see the point of this car at all! How does it differ from Audi TT much? And quite frankly it's unlikely to look better than TT, so no one will choose it over a TT. And people who wants to enjoy driving and love driving wouldn't buy it either, 4wd, FWD doesn't bode well with great drivers car. They would've gone for Cayman S/Z4 coupe/M3 if they have money, or 350Z if they have less money
so_innocent is offline   Reply With Quote