Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 08-28-2003, 03:42 AM   #76
draak666
Regular User

nosee and SFDMALEX, thanks for backing me up on this one.

tekwar, I have the impression you're just trying to deny everything I say. If I would have said that Schumacher is a dirty driver, you would probably have argued that he is a clean driver. Try to remain objective here.
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 03:48 AM   #77
draak666
Regular User

Originally Posted by tekwar
Renault did well last year? tell me when did they win last year, tell me how many times they had a podium then you tell me how good they were.
Tell me how many times BMW won last year compared to this year so far. Facts speak for themselves.
Ferrari dominated last season. Podiums don't say everything. If you would have watched the races with attention for the other teams you would have noticed Renault didn't do so bad.
Old 08-28-2003, 03:58 AM   #78
draak666
Regular User

Originally Posted by tekwar
Yes their car is nearly 2 seconds faster on most tracks. Just go look up the fastest time laps of last year and this year.
You look it up
Old 08-28-2003, 07:40 AM   #79
tekwar
Regular User

my point is to say that schumy isnt as clean as a lot of people think of him to be. I never said he is the dirtiest or anywhere near that. If you read my post i said he is competitive driver which is great, i have nothing against that or him. I just cant agree when people say schumy is a gentleman's driver.

draak im not trying to contradict everything you say, but you dont back the things you say with any facts, and a lot of them i just dont agree with...thats all.

I never said renault did bad last year. my point is to say that renault was no where near the level of the top three teams last year, and thats reflected by the results. they were by far the best middle team, but off pace from the top teams. And this year they are nearly on par with ferrari on some tracks. I just cant view that are progression by the team....that would had been an unbelievable advancement in 1 year.
tekwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 07:54 AM   #80
draak666
Regular User

OK, let's end this discussion here then, shall we?
Old 08-28-2003, 08:03 AM   #81
tekwar
Regular User

lol nothing against you bro....i just love discussing about f1.....sorry no offence intended....
tekwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 08:11 AM   #82
draak666
Regular User

None taken
Old 08-28-2003, 12:25 PM   #83
twboy1999
Regular User

hum.... i really wanted ferrari to win,, but they r not dominated as they used to be,, i think 1 of the major reason they r not doing that well is because of Michiline is out developing bridgestone, and everyteam is alot stronger

did u guys see how roben barricalo's car break into pieces?? that is wow
twboy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote