Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Old 05-31-2007, 05:33 AM   #1
lambocars
Regular User

Default Lamborghini Cars - 2008 Calendar - Now available !

YES !

There will be a new calendar for 2008 featuring the best photographs on Lamborghini's for all 12 months, and these photographs will not be seen on the site nor in the Magazine, they are exclusive for this new calendar.

I'm looking into having a wall mounted calendar in about 12x12 inch size, and possibly a smaller edition that you can put on your desk.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is another format you'll prefer, I made a mock up of a calendar in massive 12x18 inch, but that one would be way too expensive to ship, it would double the price, and that's not reasonable (postage alone would be over 10 Euro !)

Any ideas are welcome, and if you have a great 2000x2000 pixel photograph ... let me know, you could get your very own place in the calendar ...

I'm waiting for some final quotes from my printer before I can set a price, but I should be able to get them at a very reasonable price (I hope around US $12 each)

Mark
lambocars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:43 PM   #2
lambocars
Regular User

Finally I've been able to get together a new Calendar ... and not only one, but three different styles are now available.

A large, limited edition VIP calendar (only 50 have been printed) and a stunning XL calendar, but also a nice desktop calendar.

So no matter how much space you've got, there is a Lamborghini calendar just right for you !

Check out the site now : Lamborghini Cars 2008 Calendar

Many thanks for your kind donation to keep the site growing ...

Mark
lambocars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:04 PM   #3
a007apl
Regular User

a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:13 AM   #4
hwjunkie
Regular User

Nice, i'll have to order one!
hwjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote