Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-15-2003, 03:50 AM   #1
Anonymous

Default Grand Theft Auto Vice City MULTIPLAYER !!!!

:shock: You guys are gunna go gaa gaa's here when ya hear what I got ta tell ya..... Yes I got the complete game 2 cd's works fantastic.
But.... I also got the MULTIPLAYER CONVERSION !!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I have the tournament server mod and clients mod !!!! Read reports that its still getting completed but as it is you can run up to 6 people in a game, the guys doing the mod say it is a total blast to get 4-6 guys in a game and have street races running people over and fighting !!!!!! It sounds freakin BADASS!!!! I'm going to get werkin on getting a server going asap. The mod is in german so I may need a bit of help with the destructions if google dont clarify it.
Yes you can play with a KB but a cheapo game pad works best. I use a thrustmaster firestorm analog 2 cost 18 bucks looks alot like a PS analog works great!

Get yer poopy together guys this is gunna be a blast n a half!!!! runnin round like a nutter beating people up stealin shit is killer!!!
already got 200mb of mp3's in it YEEEHAAAAA
Old 07-15-2003, 03:52 AM   #2
Anonymous

Default Good KH Verified CD Images !!

The Good KH Gauranteed files are FLT-VCA.BIN.exe and FLT-VCB.BIN.exe
Just remove the .exe when you get them and I used CDMage to make a .cue file and burned it onto CD's works killer you also need a NO-CD exe which the one with the files didnt work but I got one that did I can put it on the site if you need it.
Old 07-15-2003, 04:56 AM   #3
novass
Regular User

Oh man thats awesome!!!! you fuckin rule Krazy!!! Vice City multiplayer.......this is gonna be fun!!

Finally mass mayhem

i cant wait this is gonna be like video gang-bangin LOL

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 06:22 AM   #4
Anile8er
Regular User

Fuk ! woohoo tell me when u get it going
********* w00t!*********

what what WHAT!! no no no FUCK U!!!!!

p.s. Whysukit when u can fuck it?
Anile8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 08:02 AM   #5
gis
Regular User

awesome,that will be great,multiplayer vice city,get some street racing goin and stuff,this will be great if u get it goin KH

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 09:20 AM   #6
Ziploc
Regular User

sweet !

i have GTA3 and VC allready
Ziploc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 12:24 PM   #7
Anonymous

http://www.gtat.org/downloads.html

This is a US version the german one wouldn't run. You need ver 1.1 to get online.

Heres the place to get the files... I havent tried it yet but will soon. Had to try out a NUDE mod I found :shock: :shock: LMAO it was cool as hell, most of the peds are re-drawn and "enhanced" WooHoo they look prety dam good. Some even look doable Hahahahahahahah but it's for a german version and crashes the game after about 5 minutes so I took it out :cry:
Old 07-15-2003, 12:35 PM   #8
interceptor_01
Regular User

hoooooolllllyyyy

there should be one already for gta 3 which suxxx big times i think

but it would be damn cool, its one of the best games ever.....and without multiplayer :cry:

KLEEMANN SL 55K
640hp / 835nm......no comment
interceptor_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 09:19 PM   #9
Anonymous

YES IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! WoooooHooooo!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2003, 11:10 PM   #10
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by Krazy Hawaiian
http://www.gtat.org/downloads.html

This is a US version the german one wouldn't run. You need ver 1.1 to get online.

Heres the place to get the files... I havent tried it yet but will soon. Had to try out a NUDE mod I found :shock: :shock: LMAO it was cool as hell, most of the peds are re-drawn and "enhanced" WooHoo they look prety dam good. Some even look doable Hahahahahahahah but it's for a german version and crashes the game after about 5 minutes so I took it out :cry:

Is it the Client setup file we should be downloading?
I'm getting the two VC files off of Kazaa right now (it's really slow though, no one is sharing, bastards)

I want to play online, but I'm not that good with computers, so all the help you could provide Krazy, is very welcome!
Old 07-16-2003, 03:53 AM   #11
Anonymous

Heh we all started off teh same way.... so sure any kinda help getting yer stuff goin.. NP ! I remember all too well learning all this shit most of it from teh "elite" game hacker doods over at multiplayercheats.de, which basicly means I was called nOOb and worse alot and either given the wrong info or NO info so the big shots could have a laff at my expense.

So I understand how frustrating it can get, the main reason I like to help peeps ta see that when tehy get it werkin !!! Nothin worse than struggling when someone who knows EXACTLY what is wrong sits by and watches and laffs but don't help out :cry: I have a very distinct HATEDRED for jackasses like that...

Yes, the client is the correct one. And its a VERY TRICKY bastard teh get werkin properly in its current youngish form. But no worries, I spoke to the coders and teh 2.o version is due out any day with loads of fixes and a better installer.

Because all this stuff is home grown and very fresh it's not the easiest stuff in teh world to install.

If need be I'll write a step by step how to on it. The guys are German and because of it the instructions are a bit hazy. Never fear tho KH did it and was havin a ball fite'in n robbin n shootin and wreckin shit. The chat system is a bit rough.... its a IRC client LOL but it works... gotta give credit where its due.

Taking a game not designed for multiplay and making it do just that is one hell of a undertaking...... Fekking Rockstar games should be paying these boyz.... :shock:
Old 07-16-2003, 04:12 AM   #12
666fast
Regular User

Rockstar shouldn't have to pay them, they should have done it in the first place!

If you could type out a step by step tutorial to get it installed, that would be awesome. I'm still downloading the VC files, damn non sharing pricks.
I appreciate your help!
Old 07-16-2003, 11:50 PM   #13
Anile8er
Regular User

for the .cue file all u do is put

FILE "flt-vca.bin" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00

into a txt file and rename it .cue

should work with all game isos and just replace the file name with the iso u need burnt
********* w00t!*********

Old 07-17-2003, 01:09 AM   #14
Anile8er
Regular User

Hey KH i need the 1st cd anyway u can get it to me? mine has some type of curruption
********* w00t!*********