Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 11-18-2006, 11:18 PM   #1
nthfinity
Regular User

Default Have you ever met the 'perfect girl' ?

Well, I have... and I've known her since 2000.

My promlem? Well, I have not yet attained the success I need to have, and the previous date didn't quite get there. I will alway compare all women I meet, and date against her

I have long been a user of the 1337 BFP scale.

Body (rating) 1-10
F (face) 1-10
P (personality) 1-10

If any one of the ratings is too low, then it is quite impossible to date the woman in question.

fairly recent women have been
8, 7, 8
8, 9, 6
7, 7, 8
9, 9, 9 - well she chated, so something was wrong in the personality at some point

... but the prefect girl?
I know her, I have known her for some time, and she has become my "elenore" of women.... a unqustionable 10,10,10

how do i judge my scale?

body.... proportionate, nothing is obtusely disproportionate
face..... traditional woman look... smaller nose, not too large mouth, and very proportionate w/out future jowels to massive amounts.
personality.... well, this one is even more subjective then the rest, but basically outgoing, charisma, intelegence, social abilities.... and perhaps other things i'm missing

I cant yet find my photos of her.. but once i do, i'll post them here, or at least one.... but she is perfect.... there is no pedistal; but that is where she would be if there was.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:47 PM   #2
Mattk
Regular User

No, I haven't. But that's a nice rating system you've got going there, although for me, I tend to view a person as a complete package before rating them.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:35 AM   #3
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by Mattk
No, I haven't. But that's a nice rating system you've got going there, although for me, I tend to view a person as a complete package before rating them.
what is the complete package?

BFP mate, it makes the whole package IMO
Old 11-19-2006, 12:59 AM   #4
Mattk
Regular User

Well you're looking at all three components separately to make up the "complete package". I would just look at the person and rate her using a singular scale. Like 8/10, rather than "7, 8, 9" or whatever.
Old 11-19-2006, 01:40 AM   #5
yg60m
Regular User

I have met one which was close to 10-10-10 when I was 17. She even become a model but I never dare to ask her a dating ...
And perfect body doesn't mean perfect for "the rest"
Old 11-19-2006, 01:49 AM   #6
Mattk
Regular User

At a party, some guy once stomped on my foot because I was flirting with the chick he later left with, and he felt threatened. She must have been worth it.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:37 AM   #7
acmarttin
Regular User

I like to use my own little system -

I go by the number of drinks she'd have to have to go home with me.

For instance a 2 is probably pretty ugly.

But a 37 is a smoker
Old 11-19-2006, 04:01 AM   #8
666fast
Regular User

If any one of the ratings is too low, then it is quite impossible to date the woman in question.
Ever think that maybe the reason you haven't found someone is because of this? I'm just saying.

Yea, we all want the hot chick, but you might end up in love with one that fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch then rolled down the ugly hill into the ugly pond. Life is like that.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:19 AM   #9
evoWalo
Regular User

nice to see people being a wee bit more critical on who they go out with. if you're not that picky you end up with very costly problems.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:30 AM   #10
ARMAN
Regular User

I am not looking for girl known as "super hot chick" so every male including dogs will have hard on, I am looking for a girl that is "super hot" in my eyes and that doesent mean she will be super attractive for everyoneelse if you know what I mean, I think everyone have experienced that you met a girl that is nice looking in general and beautiful for you.
From my experience you can fall in love with a chick wich is not very much attractive but a gold character and everything but then you realize you gonna see her for the rest of your life, wake up in the morning and see her again...etc and that makes you think

Conclusion: ugly or FAT - no way; dumb - hell no! <- that is what i cannot really stand the chick who is plain dumb even if she is beautiful like hell dumbness will destroy everything.

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:14 AM   #11
dingo
Regular User

I am with my perfect girl, she is Swiss, hot and has a great personality.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:21 AM   #12
TopGearNL
Regular User

Yeah well I am critical like any other man but I think Ive found the right girl for me at least. Im meeting her again next sunday so Ill give an update
Old 11-19-2006, 10:26 AM   #13
blinkmeat
Regular User

Had a weird and highly bad experience with one of these "PERFECT girls"

She was perfect - Looking - Thinking etc - then ... Then we had a highly lustful thing that ended in a painful dissintegration.

Just saying, be careful she isn't the once perfect one
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:33 AM   #14
nthfinity
Regular User

yeah, it should've gone in the other forum... i'm glad to see so many responces

Originally Posted by Mattk
Well you're looking at all three components separately to make up the "complete package". I would just look at the person and rate her using a singular scale. Like 8/10, rather than "7, 8, 9" or whatever.
you cannot include a personality trait if you dont talk with them... its the part of the scale that requires some work. there are tons of girls who are 9-10, 9-10, 3 IMO... your dipping down into the 5% margin to find a girl who has great overal qualities.

so yes, it is tougher to find those women... but i've dated them; and other things make it not work.... but each one was a keeper for some time... the meathod may not be perfect, but IMO it is damn good.

also, really, each catagory is subjective and relative to the man using it
Old 11-19-2006, 10:45 AM   #15
Sir_GT
Regular User

The perfect girl is the one you can be absolutely yourself with, 24/7, and she would love every bit of you, and would never try to change you, and you guys are physically attracted to each other.

Basically a best mate that knows how to get your dick up whenever she feels like it.

It's easy to rate girls objectively (I have a few friends I would rate as physically 10's), but just because she's "rates" perfectly doesn't mean that she's perfect for you.

I mean, I have a friend that's physically stunning, a face that's attractive, and a lovely personality to boot... but... I could never date her, or think about dating her, because there's just no spark, and in order for me to even "create" that spark, I would have to stop acting like "myself", which is the worst thing you can do to yourself in the long run.