Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-18-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
04RCSTI
Regular User

Haha Mayer, you beat me to it, but more or less the same. I guess I should've been more specific with my first comment....

I definitely ABSOLUTELY agree that some of these companies DO deserve what they have coming to them, NO doubt about that. On the other hand we CANNOT allow the economy to go to shit any more than it has already. This past week has been insane. Sorry I'm just venting now haha.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:11 PM   #2
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Angry

Originally Posted by 04RCSTI View Post
Haha Mayer, you beat me to it, but more or less the same. I guess I should've been more specific with my first comment....

I definitely ABSOLUTELY agree that some of these companies DO deserve what they have coming to them, NO doubt about that. On the other hand we CANNOT allow the economy to go to shit any more than it has already. This past week has been insane. Sorry I'm just venting now haha.

so let me get this straight, you are perfectly ok with Allan Greenspan and his set of evil bastards at the federal reserve bank gain control of one of the biggest financial institutions in the world?

Because that is what is gonna happen, they would gain controlling power on the AIG board with only 85B investment, in a company that is probably worth close to a (cue Dr Evil voice) "Trillion fricking dollars" doesn't it bring back memories of JP Morgan back in 1929?

The federal reserve bank is a private organization with the ability to print money out of nothing, they can obviously just print 85 billion without remorse, the moeny does not need any backing whatsoever, it is just worthless paper made under a promise that the US governement will pay it back, I have never been a fan of it since it locks the government into a never ending cycle of debt, which will only get bigger now with an extra 85 billion + interest, yes you know there will be interest to AIG, and they will never pay it, so Greenspan, Wolfowitz, Rockefeller, Jensen, Morgan and a few others will get richer and richer, what is next, Microsoft tanking and federal reserve take over? there is already a plan to take over GM...

We already blindly pay an illegal income tax that does not pay for any service tendered to us, it pays the FEDRES bankers

Oh just why the hell can't we have Ron Paul as president?

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote