Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars > American Cars Pictures and Videos

Old 05-04-2007, 02:50 AM   #16
79TA
Regular User

Originally Posted by gbrown37
anyone have hi-res pics of the S7TT Competition thats been floating around the west coast?
There are quite a few S7TT's with the competition package out here. One fellow has a few videos of his on youtube. Anyway, the really cool one is a 850 hp lizzstick red car with the wheels powder coated black. The day the owner picked up the car, he drove it to Washington (the state). He called Saleen 14 hours later from his hotel room. He had to have averaged 140 mph to have completed the trip. Saleen returned the call to make sure it was actually the hotel he was calling from; it was. Unfortunately, the owner of the car burnt the clutch out not long after that trip so the car was back in Irvine a couple of months ago. I think it's the S7TT that's covered behind the silver S7 that I took a shot of from the side.

here's an S7TT with a competition package for you

S7TT rear

herd of PJ Mustangs

behind this silver S7TT is the red one I was talking about all covered up

shot of the press car with some glare . . . no I didn't bother to edit any of the pictures.

Those were just a couple of pictures I took the last time I was at the factory. It's been a while now, I'll have to go again. Right now they have a bunch of those "Bad boy" S281 Extreme Saleens filling up the place.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/to...oy-Edition.htm
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:47 PM   #17
mayer
Regular User

mayer is offline   Reply With Quote