Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 04-04-2006, 01:42 AM   #1
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..
Default Thermaltake SUCKS! (some sp and grammar corrected)

here's the story.. some of you remember that sometime ago i got the Thermaltake Bigwater SE.. and things were cool.. it worked just fine (yeah the pump wasn't too powerful but it got the job done :roll: ) then on one sunny day while playing some frycry my PC got shut down.. my face was all :arrow: so i open the box checked everything.. seemed fine.. till i turned back on the power.. thats when i noticed the pump just wasn't pumping anymore.. well that sucked.. took the whole thing apart, went to the store where i got it.. gave him the pump and told him what happened.. he gave the importer here a call and they said they need the whole kit.. being the good sport that i am i went home (5 min drive ) got back 10 mins later with the whole thing.. and i was told a new one should arrive in 3-4 days.. i was happy with that.. week later ( ) i went by the store, nothing yet.. i said fine.. another week goes by and so on.. a MONTH ( :x ) later the parts got back to the store.. i went there all happy thinking at last i'll get my PC up and running again (the fan noise drove me mad!! damn prescott!!) but oh no! the god damn lab had the nerve to send the whole kit back saying "it's fine... works.. don't know what you're on about.." ( :x :x :x ) i open the thing right there in the store with the owner.. told him fine.. if it works let run it now.. and surprise surprise the pump is still not working.. i told him well it not working i see it you see it send it back.. at this point he sends it back, and i wrote the guys at thermaltake (http://www.thermaltake.com/support/T...tech_index.asp) with the whole story letting them know what a crappy support they have over here (it's not just them BTW it's ALL PC components over here..)
i heard nothing back from them.. over here now another 2 weeks go by again at the lab.. agian they say it working fine.. (now at this point i want to shoot them all and is the only time i really miss my M4 god damn SOBs!) so i wrote themaltake again, nothing back.. so not going to get fucked over by these asswholes i've talked to my uncle (..lawyer) and i'm gonna sue the store for what ever the part cost me + the pain in the ass the whole mess was and still is..
final words.. don't buy shit from thermaltake.. not because we have crappy support over here but because the Mother ****** didn't even got back to me with any thing..
god damn it i hate it when shit like this happens! why do people have to suck so bad like that sometimes..

(as of now i'm still back on the stock air cool.. the part was given to the store at Feb 22nd!)

-let me know what you think.. and what you would have done in my place..

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 03:37 AM   #2
Erez
Regular User

not one response?

Old 04-05-2006, 07:33 AM   #3
Erez
Regular User

@ thamar ! but you didn't (I think.. )
@Ronin oh i am! and i talked to the lab guy yesterday, he said: well.. we'll run it for 24H and if it works then it fine.. i told him what ever..
all i know is if i wont get a whole new kit, or money back.. i'll sue.. faild once thats once too much..
lameass idiot.. :roll: he's all well maybe you didnt put it right.. :x it worked fine for like 3 months! damn useless moron..

Old 04-05-2006, 08:21 AM   #4
nthfinity
Regular User

i dont know about pumps; but id go with swifttech (www.swiftnets.com ) or something like that...
Old 04-05-2006, 02:11 PM   #5
Erez
Regular User

yeah we'll see if i wont get a new big water se so i'll get my money back and then we'll see if i'll go for a new water cooling for this pc or maybe i'll wait for the new one, that i'm not sure i will buy soon cause i might move to canada in a few months.. so we'll see.. what ever it will be it will be posted for sure

Old 04-06-2006, 08:20 AM   #6
Erez
Regular User

LOL! i wont buy SHIT from them ever again! and if some how (not that it could happen) i'll get stuck with my lame ass pumpm there is NO way i'll get a termaltake one!

BTW- wasa looking over at DD and worked out some water cooling sys.. what you think about DD?

Old 04-06-2006, 09:56 AM   #7
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by Erez_Avital
i might move to canada in a few months..
whereabouts in the great white north?
Old 04-06-2006, 04:12 PM   #8
Erez
Regular User

toronto.. UOT.. maybe nothing is for sure at the moment.. but thats the big plan at the moment