Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 05-11-2006, 10:35 AM   #31
StanAE86
Regular User

My guess is that when he shut the car down, the car unlocked only the driver's door and not the passenger door.

I think people laugh at him because at a premier or big publicity gig, you should have pre-planned everything so that you don't look silly. Something as silly as a door lock? Good thing it wasn't a TVR...the movie would never have gone on.
Old 05-11-2006, 05:31 PM   #32
ARMAN
Regular User

@Stan - still waiting for NASA shuttle and Nebraska custom shots

I agree with Cyril and Sm@ck and video probably was edited to "spice" it up a bit wich has worked.

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:59 AM   #33
Tyrone
Regular User

Originally Posted by Sm@ck
Yeah Tom Cruise really looked like a fool, who are you kidding? I don't care who you are, but on this site I expect everyone should be able to appreciate the veyron. In my book anyone looks cool driving a car like a veyron, enzo, GT etc. I don't quite understand the pleasure some people get out of these little mishaps, and when they happen to a "superstar" they get blown out of proportion. AS if "stars" do not struggle with the same problems that "normal" people have.
Even if Cruise does not own the Veyron (if he wanted one he could afford it) he at least got to drive in it, which is something most of us could only dream of. The only ones who are the "real" fools are the ones with the jealous comments, imo.
it's called jealousy
Tyrone is offline   Reply With Quote