Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 04-14-2006, 01:20 PM   #1
Manik890
Regular User

Default Downtown spottings - 996 cabrio -

Hey, I'm new here. TT showed me the site, and I'm loving it! I've found out that this is the place to post your pictures and find pictures. I absolutly love this section, with the cars you have spotted recently, and the quality the chops in photoshops section are incredible. I have some new pictures of a Porsche 911 Cabriolet. Hope you like em, and by the way, heres my site: a-m-photo.net

Sorry but I can't quite figure out how to get the imageshack pictures to load up here, I have to go now, but I will be back later today. For the images just view the Porsche sections in the sightings section of my website.

EDIT:
Old 04-14-2006, 01:58 PM   #2
Fleischmann
Regular User

Ahoy there A friend of TT's is immediatelly our friend Glad to see another car hunter on our forum, be sure to frequently post your sightings. I stumbled on your www this morning, I found the link on TT's page. As for imageshack...after uploading the jpeg just copy the "Thumbnail for forums (1)" code and paste it here. If you have a few pictures to show then download a program called Shell Uploader, it will make life much easier.

Enjoy your stay
Old 04-14-2006, 08:55 PM   #3
Manik890
Regular User

Thanks for the welcome and for the tips with uploading. I just need to ask one more question, how do you hyperlink a picture to put into your signature? I know how to do it on my website, but it isn't on a forum.

EDIT: YES! I got it to work! nvm my post.
Old 04-15-2006, 05:52 PM   #4
TT
Regular User

Hello dude, nice to see you already started to post I like your photography and I hope you'll see plenty of nice cars and show them to us