Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Top Gear Discussion

Old 09-12-2005, 03:06 PM   #1
Caplax40
Regular User

Default Episode music

I noticed that couple of people on here posted the music and it's duration for episodes that people asked about. Where did you find that out? I hear songs in the episodes that I don't know and it'd be a nice reference to have. That way there aren't dozens of requests by me!
Caplax40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 04:18 AM   #2
xntrick
Regular User

Default Re: episode music

Originally Posted by Caplax40
I noticed that couple of people on here posted the music and it's duration for episodes that people asked about. Where did you find that out? I hear songs in the episodes that I don't know and it'd be a nice reference to have. That way there aren't dozens of requests by me!
i havn't found any posts regarding the music for Top Gear, where did you see that?
xntrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:01 PM   #3
Caplax40
Regular User

Sorry it took me a while. Some people have posted full song listings for the episodes in a couple of threads. One was even for a song I requested.
Caplax40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 04:12 PM   #4
dons5
Regular User

ya i Know what ur talkin about im lookin for that too, I wanna know the songs from the July 17 2005 episode when Clarkson tests the "Epic" F430, especially the song at the start and when he shows the engine/quick top speed run
Old 12-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #5
saadie
Regular User

i want to know some songs too ...
e.g the one used for the new BMW 3 series ...... :roll:
Old 12-09-2005, 10:24 AM   #6
dons5
Regular User

Ya i saw a thread like i dunno 6 months or a year ago and there were tons of songs from many episodes