Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2005, 08:44 PM   #1
DeMoN
Regular User

Default My '05 G35 Coupe

Let’s get this out of the way first:

Ok so I got a new G35 Coupe 6MT Silver back in August 22nd just before Uni started. I had to have a car so I got this which had 48 miles on the clock. I was NOT happy about that. I loved the car, don’t get me wrong, but I wanted a really new one. Not only was this not 100% new, but I had some issues with it. It had some rattles, and the seller sold it to me with 1 or 2 scratches which I identified when I replaced the license plate (too late). This is her:

Well after 3800 miles done in 6 month, I got myself a new and final G35. This time its Black, and I will keep this forever like I will with my 85 Honda prelude (sentimental value):

Well, I sure did use the previous G for a short time, but that does not mean I did not have fun with her (check the thread on rear tires):

My new 05 baby was scheduled to come this Friday, but today I was getting ready to go to class, when my Cell Phone rang. I answered, and well, SHE WAS HERE! Good thing I was dressed, as that helped me to get to the dealership faster! I jumped on the silver girl and drove up to Infiniti.

As I walked away from her towards the dealership... I looked to my right. There she was! The prettiest girl I had ever seen!

I get all hyped and jog my way into the dealership. So we sit down, run the numbers, sign here, sign there... then call the insurance for a VIN change... Here comes the long part where he fills the paperwork. So I asked for the keys while he got all the papers together. I got the keys and headed over to her to see her from inside:

She had only 8 miles on delivery, and I asked the dealer to give it to me all wrapped just as it came out from the boat so that she gets washed with love from day 1! What better way to start a long term relationship?:

I head back in to do the final signatures and stuff. Anyway, my beauty had to be test driven so that they could give her to me. While I sealed the deal, she was taken to the Mobile 1 gas station a few meters away and filled up! I went outside and waited for her to come back. She came within 1 minute of me waiting and was parked right in front of my previous girl.

I got my things together, put my car cover in my new girl’s trunk and that is how I got my new Blk/Blk G35 Coupe 6MT. I am SOO happy with her. She is perfect! She was "born" March 2005, I was born March also (not 05 obviously)... and well she married me May 23rd (today). We are a happy couple.

I wanted to have the honey moon (12 hour car wash ritual) tomorrow, but Zaino products wont come till tomorrow (I thought I was getting her Friday remember?).