Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-08-2004, 01:18 AM   #16
DR.GONZO
Regular User

I still have my gi goes They are all open But I just keep them, Probably have about 30-40 of them?
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 01:42 AM   #17
MercedeSChink
Regular User

hey yur like that comic book guy from the simpsons...shrink wraps everything...btw as long as you have fun with your hobby its ok with me...you know you kinda opened yourself up for negative comments since you know this community is somewhat hostile to everyone...
Old 06-08-2004, 02:36 AM   #18
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by MercedeSChink
hey yur like that comic book guy from the simpsons...shrink wraps everything...btw as long as you have fun with your hobby its ok with me...you know you kinda opened yourself up for negative comments since you know this community is somewhat hostile to everyone...
Says fucking who? We are never hostile to anyone.. and fuck whomever thinks we are...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 02:38 AM   #19
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Junk2006
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by Junk2006
Wow that if fucking amazing
But I have to fucking say how the fuck aren't you a nerd if you have fucking tons of actionfucking figures?

How the fuck old are you? no fucking offence
I like fucking action fucking figures unless your are fucking loaded I'd have to say you are a fucking nerd
Indeed - that would make you a fucking asshole - perhaps if YOU got a hobby you might be less fucking likely to snap one-day and go on a fucking shooting rampage.... :roll:

Far from being a nerd, he meets at least 1 of 2 important criterion for addicted collectors...

1. single...

2. have disposable income...

now being single AND have disposable income is the best..

BTW - nice looking collection... looks like a bunch of figures are un-carded - you get them at a better "used" price??
I find it funny that RC got more offended at my Fuck speech than Bmagni
I am just joking I highly doubt you are a nerd just so there is no hard feelings I have to say that I am addicted to anime
No - I am serious..

It is good to have a hobby as a tension release... does not matter what it is.. photography, TV, movies, dolls (TT..), collecting, toys, gardening, car mods what ever ...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 07:33 AM   #20
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Says fucking who? We are never hostile to anyone.. and fuck whomever thinks we are...

"no no no! Fuck you!

P.S. Why suck it when you can fuck it?"
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 12:35 AM   #21
bmagni
Regular User

New figures added to the collection (+70), mostly are from Episode III, also i bought some of the Cartoon Network ones, and the Vintage style ones. Bought through the second half of last year and this year
There are some hard to find ones, like the Celebration III Vader, the Target Lava Vader and Clone Troopers (i got 3 of those), the Toys R Us Yoda, the concept Storm Trooper, some variations like the red Senate Guard and the blue lightsaber Palpatine, that also are hard to find.
I also added new pics of the "old" figures.
Enjoy !!

bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:09 AM   #22
SilviaEvo
Regular User

holy shit! you really like star wars! now all you need is the Force FX lightsabers
Old 06-14-2005, 01:14 AM   #23
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by SilviaEvo
holy shit! you really like star wars! now all you need is the Force FX lightsabers
i havent had the chance to get one, always sold out, but i guess for this halloween ebay will be the choice
Old 06-14-2005, 03:36 AM   #24
dickhertz

you know you kinda opened yourself up for negative comments since you know this community is somewhat hostile to everyone...
dragging up an old comment but well.. if you really believe that then for fucks sake dont go anywhere else on the internet or you wont be getting out of therapy anytime in the next 50 years LOL

JW members are a bunch of big cuddly teddy bears compared to many sites denizens (well apart from thamar who would probably do god knows what to you given the chance)

back on topic:
bmagni, thats a crazy collection of SW memorabilia you have :shock:
Old 06-14-2005, 01:54 PM   #25
Stikz
Regular User

hey bmagni, bet that really pulls the chicks in, lol, just trying to be a little hostile as we are known to be.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 02:12 PM   #26
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by Stikz
hey bmagni, bet that really pulls the chicks in, lol, just trying to be a little hostile as we are known to be.
to be sincere it doesnt pull chicks, haha, the ones that dont know you think its childish and nerdy. But with my past 2 girlfriends i had absolutely no problems with it, they even helped me to look for the figures with no complains, they acutally found it cool and intresting, , it was like an extra... cause as impssible as it might sound im not that geeky, im just really into it... and one girl i dated kept bitchin about it, she would still help but she wasnt convinced, she was like you should use your money for something else and all that crap...
Old 06-14-2005, 02:32 PM   #27
PATo355
Regular User

Im speachless ... each one of those toys is worth at least 15 dollars new right ? :roll:

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 02:51 PM   #28
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
Im speachless ... each one of those toys is worth at least 15 dollars new right ? :roll:
in mexico yes, in the US lets say at least 6 dlls considering the Revenge of the Sith ones that are common...
Old 06-14-2005, 02:58 PM   #29
ZfrkS62
Regular User

I have a bunch of figures still in their boxes from the last Kenner release (Power of the Force series, both red and green). I was going to put them on ebay, but if i might have anything you're looking for PM me and i'll send you the list w/pics. I'm selling everything i have with the exception of my Millenium Falcon, Imperial Shuttle, "Hello Wicket" phone (from 1984 ) and some of my Boba Fett stuff

I know i don't have nearly the amount of stuff you have though :shock: I stopped collectiong it i think in 9th or 10th grade.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 04:45 PM   #30
Overmind
Regular User

Just out of curiosity how many Jabbas do you have ?