Cayenne so its not a turbo?
Old 10-03-2004, 05:11 AM   #137
TT
Regular User

No, it's a Cayenne S as you can read on its back
Old 10-03-2004, 03:05 PM   #138
5vz-fe
Regular User

I don't believe there's a manual option for the Turbo version is there?
Old 10-03-2004, 05:28 PM   #139
coombsie66
Regular User

Great pics! Another advantage with the manual 6 speed is when it gets near the end of the period you have the car you can go doing some clutch shredding 7k launches!!
Old 12-13-2004, 01:45 AM   #140
bmw745ion19s
Regular User

Default Re: *** time to say GOOD-BYE² and welcome Cayenne S ***

Originally Posted by st-anger
before:

after:

...yep it´s true "she" has left me today :cry:
unfortunately i´ve to say that i sold my love one this week, i know, kinda off-topic but i´d like to honor my big lady who went along with me the past 3 years...
i know many ppl hate that car because of it´s look and stuff, but for me it has been love at first sight and i´ll definitely miss her...

hope that i´ll find an appropriate alternative... 8)

farewell my diva...
for someone loving their 7 so much you took horrible care of it! just look at that brake dust build up and the dirt on it, as well as the front end. it would be in better shape at a brushless car wash which for a 7 should only be done by you by hand as well as a bra for the front end! maybe the next person will love it more and give it the 19" wheels don't take it personally, I just can't stand nice cars that aren't taken care of, its just disprespectful.
bmw745ion19s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 01:49 AM   #141
gigdy
Regular User

So is bringing back dead topics just to flame people.
Old 12-13-2004, 05:26 AM   #142
TT
Regular User

Indeed what a stupid comment! st-anger is a true car fanatic but piled up some serious miles on that E65! And with a very busy schedule, I doubt car cleaning could be his priority! And personally, I don't see anything bad in pics that show the car in a different "suit" than in showrooms or motorshow..

As for a bra for the front, if you mean those dumb leather protection often see in the US.. what a waste of money.. the most shitty thing you could do to a car!
Old 12-13-2004, 05:34 AM   #143
Anonymous

That is the most rude comment i've seen about someone elses car on JW... what a pile of shit :roll:
Old 12-13-2004, 05:37 AM   #144
styla21
Regular User

You are absolutely clueless "bmw745ion19s" get a reality check..
Do you realise what happens when you drive a car? It gets dirty! There is dust build-up on the wheels and apart from that it maybe needs a wash, but there is no signs of "abuse". Please don't flame people for the sake of it around here - unless it is of something deserving.. like your post. :fist:
Old 12-13-2004, 05:48 AM   #145
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmw745ion19s
before:

after:

unfortunately i´ve to say that i sold my love one this week, i know, kinda off-topic but i´d like to honor my big lady who went along with me the past 3 years...
i know many ppl hate that car because of it´s look and stuff, but for me it has been love at first sight and i´ll definitely miss her...

farewell my diva...
for someone loving their 7 so much you took horrible care of it! just look at that brake dust build up and the dirt on it, as well as the front end. it would be in better shape at a brushless car wash which for a 7 should only be done by you by hand as well as a bra for the front end! maybe the next person will love it more and give it the 19" wheels don't take it personally, I just can't stand nice cars that aren't taken care of, its just disprespectful.

That's like saying that if it snows you have to clean the car right away even if it is going to snow the next damn day or the next hour but there is a break so it has to be hand cleaned for that short period of time. I've seen 7 series alot dirtier than that living here in Chicago because it is pointless spending all that time and money cleaning the damn thing if it will get dirty the next day. Hell I've gone long periods without cleaning my car because it just won't stop raining, snowing etc...
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 05:36 PM   #146
st-anger
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmw745ion19s
before:

after:

farewell my diva...
....well

...no worries - i DON´T take it personally - but let´s talk again when u have the job i´m doing right now - and how much time you´ll then have left for washing the car...
naaaaa, seriously, i usually try to keep my cars as clean as possible but back then it´s been very dirty - indeed, next time i´ll try to post pics when it´s clean

btw, may i...???

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...=241781#241781

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...=262377#262377

^kinda clean now i hope
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 07:08 AM   #147
st-anger
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
why you bring up dead topics??
just wanted to be polite