Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 07-02-2005, 12:58 AM   #61
T-Bird
Regular User

hey I got pulled over for having just headers on my car and the whole time I'm sitting there all you hear is my car just rumbling and as he's talking to me the AC kicks in and the revs go up I was trying soo hard not to laugh needless to say I went home and paid the ticket all I've done to fix it is put the cats back on and the pipes that go along the transmission on each side.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:03 AM   #62
Aleighy
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
hey I got pulled over for having just headers on my car and the whole time I'm sitting there all you hear is my car just rumbling and as he's talking to me the AC kicks in and the revs go up I was trying soo hard not to laugh needless to say I went home and paid the ticket all I've done to fix it is put the cats back on and the pipes that go along the transmission on each side.
exactly what i would do

>BONK<
Aleighy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:05 AM   #63
T-Bird
Regular User

exactly he pulled me over and when he asked me if I knew why I said yes luckily he gave me a sound ordinance ticket instead of a fix-it ticket he said he would have ignored it but it was 7:30 am on a Sunday in a subdivision.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:13 AM   #64
Aleighy
Regular User

it was 7:30 am
therein lies your problem, thats still the middle of the night!!

>BONK<
Old 07-02-2005, 01:15 AM   #65
T-Bird
Regular User

yeah for you and me maybe but for alot of people it's get up and go to church time
Old 07-02-2005, 01:18 AM   #66
Aleighy
Regular User

ohh yeah, that, haha. but if you had been sleepin like us normal people, you would have never gotten pulled over in the first place, see my logic here?

>BONK<
Old 07-02-2005, 02:46 PM   #67
ZfrkS62
Regular User

stereo that is bound to break sound pollution laws, and my lead foot, ill be way over the legal line. but it doesnt much matter to me, if i get pulled over for any of the styling mods, ill just make my eyes all wide and play innocent. my honda that i had before my GAGT was even more illegal and the "playing dumb" worked numerous times. guess this is where it pays to be a girl?
A) Country has no bass.
B) "Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution"
C) With the cleavage shirts you wear, i don't think it's the wide eyes they'll notice

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 03:17 PM   #68
Aleighy
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
stereo that is bound to break sound pollution laws, and my lead foot, ill be way over the legal line. but it doesnt much matter to me, if i get pulled over for any of the styling mods, ill just make my eyes all wide and play innocent. my honda that i had before my GAGT was even more illegal and the "playing dumb" worked numerous times. guess this is where it pays to be a girl?
A) Country has no bass.
B) "Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution"
C) With the cleavage shirts you wear, i don't think it's the wide eyes they'll notice
my country has bass
and i dont always wear shirts like the ones i wear for you

>BONK<
Old 07-02-2005, 04:17 PM   #69
blinkmeat
Regular User

Ahh country? R U f'ing serious?
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 02:43 AM   #70
Aleighy
Regular User

Originally Posted by blinkmeat
Ahh country? R U f'ing serious?
150% my friend. there are only two types of music...country and western. well, ok, thats not true, i listen to all kinds, but country is my top choice, and yes, i know thats bound to find me tied up in front of the JW firing squad, since you all seem to be fans of hard rock. it just goes to show that the only place you have good taste is in your cars. (and if you think im cute, then you have good taste in women, as well)

>BONK<
Old 07-03-2005, 02:47 AM   #71
T-Bird
Regular User

Umm I'm not a huge fan of hard rock. but not a huge fan of country either I have listened to country though and I can tolerate it.
Old 07-03-2005, 02:51 AM   #72
Aleighy
Regular User

Umm I'm not a huge fan of hard rock. but not a huge fan of country either I have listened to country though and I can tolerate it.
just let me know when there are half as many threads dedicated to country music as there are to metallica and all other things hard rock...i.e. best guitarist, bassist, dedicated to metallica...and on and on

>BONK<
Old 07-03-2005, 03:00 AM   #73
T-Bird
Regular User

I can't stand Metallica fucking anti piracy cunts.
Seriously though when road trippin and you're in the middle of nowhere and are sick of all your CD's most of the time all there is out there is Country or shit Pop music.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:08 AM   #74
Aleighy
Regular User

I can't stand Metallica fucking anti piracy cunts.
better hope ZfrkS doesn see that, lol. hes like, in love with them, i swear

Seriously though when road trippin and you're in the middle of nowhere and are sick of all your CD's most of the time all there is out there is Country or shit Pop music.
very true, which is why road trip music never bothers me much, i can usually always find something that i like, unless im in the mountains or something, then i go back to my cd's.

>BONK<
Old 07-03-2005, 03:13 AM   #75
T-Bird
Regular User

exactly you have to ration the CD's