Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars > American Cars Pictures and Videos

Old 11-24-2004, 09:15 PM   #1
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Default Corvette Show Pictures. UPDATED!!!!

Hey you guys I decided to upload pictures from a Corvette show me and a friend went to. My friend took all of these and not me so credits go to him. I only have about 20 (When I get them all there will be in total somewhere around 40-45 since his battery ran out ) since somehow my all of my pictures got deleted so I will have to ask my friend if he still has the pictures. I have some from a Porsche/Muscle car/Racing show.(We got like 80-90 pictures from that car show) With a few racing porsches to indy cars. I will try and upload them to my "site" ASAP maybe around saturday or sunday. Anyways enough of my talking I hope you guys liket he quality of them. Unfortunally they are only 1280 X 960 . Sorry if they are too small. Oh and this was not taken today this was about a monthe or two ago.

Pimp Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 09:49 PM   #2
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by everso
RC45 is gonna like these
Well thats good news! Is he a huge Corvette fan? If you are reading this RC45 I am gonna try and get the rest of the pictures from the show all Corvettes! Unfortunally it wont be until maybe next week since I think he is gone somewhere for Thanksgiving.
Old 11-24-2004, 09:51 PM   #3
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by pimpracer
RC45 is gonna like these
Well thats good news1 Is he a huge Corvette fan? If you are reading this RC45 I am gonna try and get the rest of the pictures from the show all Corvettes! Unfortunally it wont be until maybe next week since I think he is gone somewhere for Thanksgiving.
yeah, he's a Corvette nut. He owns a Z06. And he moderates the "american muscle" section of these forums.
Oh ok thats even cooler. He owns a ZO6! Hmm... I am gonna go over there and try to see some pictures of his car.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:57 PM   #4
RC45
Regular User

Me likie..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 12:32 AM   #5
nurbrun
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Me likie..

lol

Great pics man. that last one is AWESOME! :shock:
Old 11-25-2004, 12:39 AM   #6
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Me likie..
Glad too here this. When I get contact with my friend I will post more oldschool Vette's and some new school also.

Originally Posted by nurbrun
Me likie..

lol

Great pics man. that last one is AWESOME! :shock:
Thanks.
Old 11-25-2004, 05:57 AM   #7
TT
Regular User

For future reference: if the pics aren't yours, you can't post in the "what you saw" section
Old 11-25-2004, 12:58 PM   #8
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
For future reference: if the pics aren't yours, you can't post in the "what you saw" section
Yeah I think everso told me about that after I posted it. Can I still post them if I was present at the moment when they were taken? I also did take that old school vette picture and a few other older ones. Damn I cant wait to post them.
Old 11-25-2004, 01:11 PM   #9
TT
Regular User

Hehe if you were there but somebody else took them, sure you can post but not in that section they will be appreciated anyway
Old 11-25-2004, 01:14 PM   #10
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Hehe if you were there but somebody else took them, sure you can post but not in that section they will be appreciated anyway
Oh thats cool. I got some other pictures I am dying to upload. I have some from a tuner bash (no rice cars.) They had a RX-7 with a widebody kit and a Supra with 780 HP without Nos. I know a guy who knows the guy who owns that supra!
*EDIT* I took those.
I just wish I had my digi camera when they were doing the Dyno! everytime I go to car shows my parents always have the camera! I cant have that camera until January since my mom is using it on her traveiling.
Old 03-11-2005, 09:17 PM   #11
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Guess what guys? I was on my IBM thinkpad looking for something and then I stumbled upon the rest of the Corvette Show Pictures and then on top of that I found some pictures from the other event me and my friend went to! I am so happy right now!

I gotta put them on my USB stick and then put them on this PC and upload them to Image Shack. Except to have then hopefully in the next 30 - 45 minutes unless I have to get off and let my sister get on...... But still happy right now!
Old 03-11-2005, 10:07 PM   #12
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Ok guys I think this is all that there is? I might be missing some? Pictures from the other show tommorow!