Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 03:44 PM   #61
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by allanlambo
Originally Posted by RC45
Originally Posted by TeflonTron
As for Allan: I have to confess that I do like him. I'm not in to all of these Rappers throwing their bling in your face, but there is someone about Allan that I like, although it may be more about the car than him!!
I knew it... it's spring... and love is in the air... --- oohhh to be young and in love again.. hehe
Damn dude, i just noticed your age. Now i see why you are such an angry man in denial. You are older than me, and still driving a Vette. That sucks. Remember i too had a Vettes, including a brand new ZR-1. But i had those in my early 20's, when i was broke.
Didn't take long for the roaches to crawl out after the lights went out... and no need to bore us about your exploits spending daddy's money as you were growing up.
Daddys money? You wish. See it is possible to make money, on your own, not be be content knowing people drive cars wi=orth more than your home.

You try to belittle others who have more than you, but yet, what are you doing here, other than trying to exploit your POS Z06. Remember, you will always be low man on the totem pole! Better get back to work, your next 0% interest 10 year financing payment is due on that POS shortly.
LOL - if only you were half as successful as you claim and would have people believe you are - you wouldn't be driving 3 used cars now would you..

You are just an average joe with 2 "nice cars" (both worth less than half of what they should be, because of the rice/ghetto mods you did) that is cursed with not only a small penis, but an even more fragile ego.

In short - a loser..

Have a nice day.
Old 05-15-2005, 05:03 PM   #62
allanlambo
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
As for Allan: I have to confess that I do like him. I'm not in to all of these Rappers throwing their bling in your face, but there is someone about Allan that I like, although it may be more about the car than him!!
I knew it... it's spring... and love is in the air... --- oohhh to be young and in love again.. hehe
Damn dude, i just noticed your age. Now i see why you are such an angry man in denial. You are older than me, and still driving a Vette. That sucks. Remember i too had a Vettes, including a brand new ZR-1. But i had those in my early 20's, when i was broke.
You know what's the most pathetic thing about you?
Beside the fact your a little winny bitch? You own an H2 you poser!
I know quite a few people that have waaay cheaper and nicer IMO cars than your Diablo that could walk it all day long atleast Jabba doesn't go around saying he has the fastest thing on 4 wheels and that he's god's gift to the world. I would buy a Z06 anyday over a Diablo straight up.
Judging by your choice of rides, i doubt youll ever be in the position of even being able to get a test drive in a Z06.
I've driven 4 in my life ass hole so think before you talk I would rather have my Pathfinder than your Tahoe oops I mean tiny cock truck H2.

I'm only 20 you dumb fuck I'm still in school so that I can make a living and have a life I'm proud of and not look back someday and realize I was a prick.
Pathfinder? Your right, ill sell my H2 and buy 5 Pathfinders.
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
Old 05-15-2005, 05:07 PM   #63
allanlambo
Regular User

Didn't take long for the roaches to crawl out after the lights went out... and no need to bore us about your exploits spending daddy's money as you were growing up.
Daddys money? You wish. See it is possible to make money, on your own, not be be content knowing people drive cars wi=orth more than your home.

You try to belittle others who have more than you, but yet, what are you doing here, other than trying to exploit your POS Z06. Remember, you will always be low man on the totem pole! Better get back to work, your next 0% interest 10 year financing payment is due on that POS shortly.
LOL - if only you were half as successful as you claim and would have people believe you are - you wouldn't be driving 3 used cars now would you..

You are just an average joe with 2 "nice cars" (both worth less than half of what they should be, because of the rice/ghetto mods you did) that is cursed with not only a small penis, but an even more fragile ego.

In short - a loser..

Have a nice day.
LOL, Half as successfull as i claim would still be 10X as successfull as you.

As for USED cars, Diablo bought new, Lotus Esprit purchased new, car still only has 100 miles on it, Hummer purchased new. As for my ghetto mods, well i guess the ghetto lovers in your neck of the woods really like them as the latest issue of Modified Luxury and Exotics has a 10 page spread on my car, its 4th magazine review. See, so i actually do a service to the poor and pathetic of the world, such as yourself.
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
Old 05-15-2005, 05:14 PM   #64
TeflonTron
Regular User

RC45: I fail to see what parts on Allan's Diablo are "Ghetto" or "Rice"! I mean, air intake, custom exhaust and chromed 19" wheels are all functional, and offer performance benefits to boot.

Allan: you have any new videos of your Great White Shark?

I've already seen it walking the Z06 (teehee)
Old 05-15-2005, 05:19 PM   #65
T-Bird
Regular User

See that's it right there Allan you just proved to yourself that it's all about the price right? saying you can buy 5 Pathfinders for the price of 1 Tahoe (God I gotta stop doing that) I mean H2. Sometimes money isn't everything and you need to get past your insanely overinflated ego or you are gonna die a very pathetic old man. Also just so you know My Pathfinder was about $29K new so you can't buy 2 of them for the price you would get for that giant ugly ass Ghetto Box that snap's tie rods (do you know what those are?) like they are plastic whenever they try to play with the only HUMMER the H1, Why didn't you buy one of them atleast they are a real truck, was it because you blew all your money on NOS and buying peoples friendships?
Old 05-15-2005, 05:21 PM   #66
T-Bird
Regular User

RC45: I fail to see what parts on Allan's Diablo are "Ghetto" or "Rice"! I mean, air intake, custom exhaust and chromed 19" wheels are all functional, and offer performance benefits to boot.

How do giant heavier than stock Chrome rims offer any performance gains? And I'm willing to bet that Exhaust was a catalog ordered one but I may be wrong about that part.
Old 05-15-2005, 05:53 PM   #67
RC45
Regular User

Evidently you and allanlambo are the same person.

Either that or you have waited yourwhole life to worship the likes of this guy.

Have at it.

As for USED cars, Diablo bought new, Lotus Esprit purchased new, car still only has 100 miles on it, Hummer purchased new. As for my ghetto mods, well i guess the ghetto lovers in your neck of the woods really like them as the latest issue of Modified Luxury and Exotics has a 10 page spread on my car, its 4th magazine review. See, so i actually do a service to the poor and pathetic of the world, such as yourself.
In other words you used to be in the money (shortly after you cashed in your trust fund) but have had no decent self-made success since then - other than magaine articles and internet videos for 13 year olds to wank off over.

Because if you had really been in the cash, you would be driving some nice new flashy 2004 or 2005 Lambo. Not trying your best to show off our old cars - I guess you go to all the cool clubs to. :roll:

Yep - you really do have a really fulfilling life.

Now f off and go have it else where.
Old 05-15-2005, 08:55 PM   #68
allanlambo
Regular User

See that's it right there Allan you just proved to yourself that it's all about the price right? saying you can buy 5 Pathfinders for the price of 1 Tahoe (God I gotta stop doing that) I mean H2. Sometimes money isn't everything and you need to get past your insanely overinflated ego or you are gonna die a very pathetic old man. Also just so you know My Pathfinder was about $29K new so you can't buy 2 of them for the price you would get for that giant ugly ass Ghetto Box that snap's tie rods (do you know what those are?) like they are plastic whenever they try to play with the only HUMMER the H1, Why didn't you buy one of them atleast they are a real truck, was it because you blew all your money on NOS and buying peoples friendships?
See, small minded people think small. When you buy a car, you think value. When i buy a car, i think i want everything. Thats why my H2 stickered over 100K.

I understand your way of thinking though, its easier to belittle what you will never afford. That way it doesnt make you feel as bad for not having it. in my world, it would be a sentance worse than death to drive a Thunderbird. When i was 20, i was driving a Ferrari 328, and had already purchased my first investment property, all from an Auto business i had started when i was 14.
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
Old 05-15-2005, 08:57 PM   #69
allanlambo
Regular User

How do giant heavier than stock Chrome rims offer any performance gains? And I'm willing to bet that Exhaust was a catalog ordered one but I may be wrong about that part.
The wheels on my SV are factory chromed rims. But i did replace them 6 months ago with 19 inch Lowenharts shod with 355-25-19 Pirellis. My exhaust was completely hand fabricated specificly for my car.
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
Old 05-15-2005, 09:08 PM   #70
allanlambo
Regular User

Evidently you and allanlambo are the same person.

Either that or you have waited yourwhole life to worship the likes of this guy.

Have at it.

In other words you used to be in the money (shortly after you cashed in your trust fund) but have had no decent self-made success since then - other than magaine articles and internet videos for 13 year olds to wank off over.

Because if you had really been in the cash, you would be driving some nice new flashy 2004 or 2005 Lambo. Not trying your best to show off our old cars - I guess you go to all the cool clubs to. :roll:

Yep - you really do have a really fulfilling life.

Now f off and go have it else where.
I can comfortably gaurentee you that i make more yearly, than youll make in your lifetime. You think i post my car up for 13 year olds? Thats funny, i usually hang out on the Lambo boards, with other owners. I rarely post on this board, only browse the pictures. You on the other hand, are a regular poster on a board with teenagers, trying to get some sort of self worth by trying to overinflate your POS Z06 and undermine other serious cars. You post incorrect data to try and support your stupid claims, and then belittle ownership of things far superior to anything you own, or will ever own. What you do, would be the equivalent of me going to the Mclaren F1 owners board and telling them my Sv is superior to their cars because i can make it faster and the Mclaren is overpriced. I know my place on the totem pole, you dont.

Lastly, the reason i dont own a new Murcielago, or a Gallardo, is because i am on the list to get the special edition Murcielago R-GT street, one of only 25 being made, and then ill also pick up the Gallardo SV. I buy the special edition models, just like my Esprit is one of only 33. Its kind of like you, you bought the special edition Z06, 1 of only 999,999,999 made this year. :shock:
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
Old 05-15-2005, 09:08 PM   #71
T-Bird
Regular User

See, small minded people think small. When you buy a car, you think value. When i buy a car, i think i want everything. Thats why my H2 stickered over 100K.

I understand your way of thinking though, its easier to belittle what you will never afford. That way it doesnt make you feel as bad for not having it. in my world, it would be a sentance worse than death to drive a Thunderbird. When i was 20, i was driving a Ferrari 328, and had already purchased my first investment property, all from an Auto business i had started when i was 14.
So I will never be able to afford an H2 is that what you are saying? How would you know what I will be able to afford later in my life just because I don't already flash around town in some fucking showboat Tahoe. I'm going to school right now. Atleast I will be doing something I love and making a good living at it.

Oh and how the fuck did an H2 cost over $100k was there a $35k markup?
Old 05-15-2005, 09:09 PM   #72
RC45
Regular User

in my world,
Listen to this twit - "in his world" -- this is why people flick allanlambos from their shoes when they step in a fresh one.

it would be a sentance worse than death to drive a Thunderbird.
Really? strange how you haven't had anew car since your first trust fund check was cashed.

When i was 20, i was driving a Ferrari 328, and had already purchased my first investment property, all from an Auto business i had started when i was 14.
That's right - what was I thinking - you are lower than fresh dogshit - you're a glorified car salesman - now that's an achievement.

Seeing that people in the car industry are the most notorious and infamous liars on the face of the planet, I am sure we know how much value to place on anything you say

What kind of idiot would drop $100K on a H2... when you could buy a Cayenne and have a something to brag about.

I can comfortably gaurentee you that i make more yearly, than youll make in your lifetime.
You seem to spend an aweful lot of time defending this "income" of yours - are you the most insecure person in the world?

You think i post my car up for 13 year olds? Thats funny, i usually hang out on the Lambo boards, with other owners. I rarely post on this board, only browse the pictures. You on the other hand, are a regular poster on a board with teenagers,
Regulars here are more twenty and thirty somethigns than teens.

trying to get some sort of self worth by trying to overinflate your POS Z06 and undermine other serious cars.
I am more than my car - you one the other hand woudl be nothing without your car.. and it's the image yiou try so hard to portay.

You post incorrect data to try and support your stupid claims,
Nope - the data posted is directly from the same magazines you claim to have numbers from - difference is I type what they published - you seem to randomly generate shit and then claim it's theirs.

and then belittle ownership of things far superior to anything you own,
Well - you are a prime example of someone who buys "expensiv stuff" to look good - beacuse without you "expensive stuff" people would pay so littlwe attention to you, they would be less likely to piss in your mouth, even if your teeth wre on fire than give you the time of day.

I know my place on the totem pole, you dont.
Haha - totem ploe - you really fancy yourself as a Donald Trump-type, don't you? Quite pathetic really.

Lastly, the reason i dont own a new Murcielago, or a Gallardo, is because i am on the list to get the special edition Murcielago R-GT street, one of only 25 being made, and then ill also pick up the Gallardo SV. I buy the special edition models, just like my Esprit is one of only 33.
STrange - there have been a numbe rof "special" lambos released sicne yours, you seemed to not make enough money to get on those lists - that must really piss you off.

BTW, how do you feel knowing that most rap artists make more money in a year than you do in a life time - and have more bling in their grocery getter that you have in all 8, oops - I mean 4 of your cars.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:24 PM   #73
allanlambo
Regular User

Hey nothing new as of now. The car is currently in Ca, getting ready to do some major modifications. We will either twin turbo, twin supercharge, or build the motor and run more nitrous. Im doing some additional body mods also. The wheels have been replaced with 19 inch Lowenharts, and the brakes re-done and powdercoated. My Esprit will also be featured in an upcoming issue of Modified Luxury and Exotics.
02 Murcielago
03 1/2 Lotus TT 500HP
07 Escalade
Old 05-15-2005, 09:28 PM   #74
dingo
Regular User

LMAO.....I have spent the last 20mins or so reading this topic as I have ignored it up unitl now
Its a shame that allanlambo is such a money-obsessed person - exactly the type of car owners we hate! We have a couple of Ferrari/Lambo owners at JW and they are all humble people who are here to share their passion and not brag about how much money they have and big their penis is - you should take note and maybe you won't be such a hated person.
I would much rather drive a Thunderbird or any other normal car and have real friends instead of an SV and have everyone hate me for being such a dick.
I think either this guy should be banned or just not be mentioned anymore - whatever it takes for him not to spend time at this site
Old 05-15-2005, 09:29 PM   #75
TeflonTron
Regular User

Hey nothing new as of now. The car is currently in Ca, getting ready to do some major modifications. We will either twin turbo, twin supercharge, or build the motor and run more nitrous. Im doing some additional body mods also. The wheels have been replaced with 19 inch Lowenharts, and the brakes re-done and powdercoated. My Esprit will also be featured in an upcoming issue of Modified Luxury and Exotics.
Body mods, eh? You were thinking about getting the SV-R type rear "bumper" the last time we talked: I assume that's still the plan, right? The age old question: Turbo or Supercharger?! Keep me updated if you can.

Be cool.

Ross
Closed Thread