Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 10-07-2007, 03:43 AM   #46
saadie
Regular User

FUCK YEH .. GO FERRARI !!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 03:45 AM   #47
nthfinity
Regular User

Whoa! Where did Massa's final 3-4 laps speed come from???? Too little too late... but taking something away from both Alonso, and Kimi by taking the "fastest lap"
Old 10-07-2007, 03:50 AM   #48
yellky
Regular User

well done Kimi!
too bad the transmision in Kub's BMW fuked up again.. :roll:

the sight of the day: Ron `push push` Dennis
Old 10-07-2007, 03:55 AM   #49
saadie
Regular User

Old 10-07-2007, 04:14 AM   #50
Ghostbat
Regular User

Even if I am a McLaren fan I kinda enjoyed what happened. Now the race at interlagos will be very interesting.
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:53 AM   #51
autohabit
Regular User

Pathetic Chinese marshalls Me and my friends have pushed many a rally car out of a ditch in the forests of the RAC Rally in years gone by

autohabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 05:08 AM   #52
blue8
Regular User

Full results:

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
I think Lewis has a good character. After so close of licking that Driver Championship, he still take the time to shake the hands of the mechanic, and chat with the annoying reporter that keep asking him how he fews right now. He is definitely on a different dimension than F1's Lance Bass when it comes to character.

Although I was happy because of the DNF, Hamilton reacted very well to the situation. If it were someone else, they would have gone completely ballistic!

The Interlagos race should be very interesting with 3 title contenders!!! Congrats to Raikkonen for a superb race! Vettel also did very well and redeemed himself from last week!

McLaren have conceded that they reacted too late to Lewis Hamilton's tyres losing grip during the Chinese GP - and admitted that the decision was the team's rather than the driver's.

By the time the World Championship leader was called in, his tyres were effectively bald and Hamilton was unable to keep it on the road as he attempted to enter the pitlane. The result was Hamilton's first DNF of his rookie season and sustained criticism of McLaren's tactics.

"With hindsight, Lewis stayed out for at least a lap too long," conceded team CEO Martin Whitmarsh. "It was our decision. We were operating in very changeable conditions and, frankly, the call was a lap too late and we regret that now."

However, McLaren's disappointment was partially compensated by Fernando Alonso finishing in second place to reignite his fading title aspirations.

"For Lewis, a very disappointing day. But Fernando, did a great job. As a team, we are still one and two in the standings and there is all still to play for," reflected Whitmarsh.

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 05:08 AM   #53
gangajas
Regular User

Originally Posted by autohabit
Pathetic Chinese marshalls Me and my friends have pushed many a rally car out of a ditch in the forests of the RAC Rally in years gone by

Yes, they should have used a crane to put him on the track again. :roll:
gangajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 05:21 AM   #54
gucom
Regular User

oii i woke up late, as i turned on the tv the first thing i saw was lewis in the gravel... as a hamilton fan that's not what i wanted to see but it's great for the championship, i really hope he can clinch it in brazil. And indeed, class act on his side after such a disappointment to thank the mechanics
Old 10-07-2007, 05:23 AM   #55
gangajas
Regular User

Originally Posted by gucom
class act on his side after such a disappointment to thank the mechanics
Yes, he would be a perfect PR.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:44 AM   #56
Mattk
Regular User

Vettel has really been pretty good of late. Toro Rosso have found some good race pace. But a good race from Raikonnen, and Hamilton's retirement means everything is still up for grabs. Except the Constructors Chmapionship.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #57
gangajas
Regular User

Alonso doesn't have a chance of winning a Championship in McLaren, when his boss says things like these:

Originally Posted by Ron Dennis
The problem was rain and his (Hamilton's) tyres were in the worst condition. But we weren't at all fazed about Kimi. We weren't racing Kimi, we were basically racing Fernando.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63139

Talk about equality :roll: :roll:
Old 10-07-2007, 09:24 AM   #58
gucom
Regular User

For ron dennis to bet on the best chance he has of his team winning the drivers' championship isnt THAT weird i think, although ofcourse i understand A-lonse wont like it 1 bit. But A-lonso has no business and no intention of staying at mclaren, he's bitching and complaining all the frikken time, he can sod off right away as far as i'm concerned.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:39 AM   #59
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

uffffff i almost cum whe saw FIA boy Hamilton on gravel... ahhahahaha newwwwbieeeeee!!! Waiting for Brazil!! if alonso were in first position in brazil and lewis second i would brake fucking huge to fuck Hamilton... Championship for Kimmi XDXD

And about Ecclestone's lamer declarations about Alonso... You suck fucking grandpa asshole, you have received a lot of millions for the Valencia GP in 2008, an that is because Alons.o.... so please die soon motherfucker
Old 10-07-2007, 10:50 AM   #60
gucom
Regular User

Originally Posted by bultaco_metralla
uffffff i almost cum whe saw FIA boy Hamilton on gravel... ahhahahaha newwwwbieeeeee!!!
it was partially his tyres being completely worn and the pitlane being wet because it didnt have nearly as much traffic as the circuit itself, and partially just an effing stupid mistake...
Waiting for Brazil!! if F1's Lance Bass were in first position in brazil and lewis second i would brake fucking huge to fuck Hamilton... Championship for Kimmi XDXD
so you'd be a pathetic excuse for a sportsman then

And about Ecclestone's lamer declarations about F1's Lance Bass... You suck fucking grandpa asshole, you have received a lot of millions for the Valencia GP in 2008, an that is because Alons.o.... so please die soon motherfucker
Ecclestone's a prick, but wouldnt it be enough if he just got out of F1, does he HAVE to die?