Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-31-2004, 07:56 PM   #181
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
Originally Posted by AL123
My 2 pence Really i don't think the language was much of a problem here, i just think Pato got FAR too excited by top gear and pesters the fuck out of Jabba and TT about when it will be up etc to stalker proportions 66% done and all that shit WTF!! just be quiet Pato and i'm sure this will all calm down. Jabba always does his best to get it up usually quickere than anyone and is once again going out of his way to do it tonight

Ufff. ... im not fucking pressing to get the video up faster , just making some predictions ( think that is the word ) , i understand everybody is exited about this , but i dont care if i get it now or tomorrow or next week , Its Jabbas decision .

But lets close this now , im not going to follow this
Just a bit of a mis-understanding as I was under much stress tonight and was extremely angry that my connection let me and everyone else down once more.

I thought the 66 % comment was quite funny...please keep the comments coming pato...otherwise you will be banned....LOL
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 08:10 PM   #182
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba@Home
My 2 pence Really i don't think the language was much of a problem here, i just think Pato got FAR too excited by top gear and pesters the fuck out of Jabba and TT about when it will be up etc to stalker proportions 66% done and all that shit WTF!! just be quiet Pato and i'm sure this will all calm down. Jabba always does his best to get it up usually quickere than anyone and is once again going out of his way to do it tonight

Ufff. ... im not fucking pressing to get the video up faster , just making some predictions ( think that is the word ) , i understand everybody is exited about this , but i dont care if i get it now or tomorrow or next week , Its Jabbas decision .

Just a bit of a mis-understanding as I was under much stress tonight and was extremely angry that my connection let me and everyone else down once more.

I thought the 66 % comment was quite funny...please keep the comments coming pato...otherwise you will be banned....LOL

Well if i keep the comments the moderator will ban me , if i stop the comments , the owner will ban me ... fuck , my destiny seems decided

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 08:15 PM   #183
Jabba
Regular User

HAHAHAHAH dont worry Pato...we all love you really....just a mis-understanding...I told TT to post that because I thought you were being nasty about the length of time I was taking to upload the video.....anyway I can see after reading your post that you meant it in a nice way...so no hard feelings in that case...
Old 11-01-2004, 02:09 AM   #184
adamk24
Regular User

HAHAHAHAH dont worry Pato...we all love you really....
i dont love pato.... ..... he smells funny!
adamk24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 04:08 AM   #185
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by adamk24
HAHAHAHAH dont worry Pato...we all love you really....
i dont love pato.... ..... he smells funny!
Thank god you dont love me

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:22 AM   #186
yg60m
Regular User

On november 7th :

Top Gear
Sun 7 Nov, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm 60mins

On this week's Top Gear, Jeremy takes 'off road' too literally and attempts to drive the new Land Rover Discovery 3 up a mountain, the BMW 1 Series elbows its way into the small hatchback market, and there's a look at the world's first hydrofoil car. Also tonight, the Dodge Viper hits the track and Joanna Lumley is this week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

Presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May.

Stereo Widescreen

Old 11-01-2004, 05:23 AM   #187
PATo355
Regular User

Jabba , what about that Whodo you think you are series by JC ?

Tuesday 9pm www.bbc.co.uk/familyhistory , can we get it ?

Old 11-01-2004, 06:12 AM   #188
Jabba
Regular User

I didnt leave the preview of this at the end of Top Gear by accident you know. Expect to see it sometime on Tuesday evening.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:09 AM   #189
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Jabba@Home

Well if i keep the comments the moderator will ban me , if i stop the comments , the owner will ban me ... fuck , my destiny seems decided
At least it all got sorted LOL and a happy non stressed family once again
Old 11-01-2004, 02:50 PM   #190
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
I didnt leave the preview of this at the end of Top Gear by accident you know. Expect to see it sometime on Tuesday evening.

Old 11-01-2004, 05:52 PM   #191
AlienDB7
Regular User

Originally Posted by yg60m
On november 7th :

Top Gear
Sun 7 Nov, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm 60mins

On this week's Top Gear, Jeremy takes 'off road' too literally and attempts to drive the new Land Rover Discovery 3 up a mountain, the BMW 1 Series elbows its way into the small hatchback market, and there's a look at the world's first hydrofoil car. Also tonight, the Dodge Viper hits the track and Joanna Lumley is this week's Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

Presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May.

Stereo Widescreen

I was wondering why they didn't mention the new bmw 1 series in the Focus II review this week. Now that's why! Wonder what jeremy will think about the new viper. He liked the old one, let's hope he likes the new one too. I'm afraid the viper will get a 'vette treatment on the track and end up with a fast but messy lap
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 02:14 AM   #192
adamk24
Regular User

I'm afraid the viper will get a 'vette treatment on the track and end up with a fast but messy lap
So... whats wrong with that?
adamk24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 02:41 AM   #193
bmwmpower
Regular User

Do you Agree with JC, F40 is faster than Enzo and Mclaren F1 in 0-60, he says that F40 can 0-60 in 3,2s, i think F1 is faster,
bmwmpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 02:55 AM   #194
yg60m
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmwmpower
Do you Agree with JC, F40 is faster than Enzo and Mclaren F1 in 0-60, he says that F40 can 0-60 in 3,2s, i think F1 is faster,
I think that he took this time from Ferrari official claims but, to my knowledge, no magazine ever achieve to pass below the 4 s and most tests i read recorded times between 4.3 and 4.7 s for the 0-100 km/h (62 mph) ... It's not that it had not the potential, the power-to-weight ratio is very good but the suspensions and tyres conceptions are older.

Autocar recorded 3.2 s when they tested the Mclaren F1 and the other times (1/4 mile and standing start km) were verified by Best Motoring too on twice occasions (but with the same car).

They had the occasion to compare the Mclaren with the Enzo but they missed it
Old 11-02-2004, 03:07 AM   #195
bmwmpower
Regular User

yes,I agree, fantastic was XJ220,how faster is than Zonda, Zonda has more power,is lighter,
bmwmpower is offline   Reply With Quote