Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-07-2005, 09:04 AM   #1
MIHALS
Regular User

Default !!!997 GT3!!!, BMW E60 M5, F360spider...34 pics+night shots

22.5. when I went to work, at BMW dealer was displayed this M5. just in case i went inside to ask, if I can take few pictures. the answer was "off course you can", so here you are . just sorry for the reflection of myself on some of those pics...

and when I went back from work (9:30pm), I wanted to try take some night pictures with the "pocket tripod" (TT knows, what I'm talkin' about )

BMW 1 series (116d). I just can't get that price!!! dec.04, 1.6 diesel, mileage: 3.500 miles, multifunctional steering wheel and cd player... isn't 320i better for this kind of money...?

VW Golf V GTI. sorry for the quality of those pictures, but it was already night (9:30pm) and I used too long time for the shutter - 15sec...

the other days:
Bentley Eight

Chevrolet Corvette in garage. owner told me, that he has been putting it together already 5 months and lots of work remains...

Ford Falcon 1964 in front of that garage

F360 Spider - finaly I caught it from the front . BTW those rims are NOT ferrari's - if you'll have a look into my previous topic at MB SL500 (exactly the sameones...)

Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo - very rare in Czech

Jag XJS - there's many of them here in Brighton. remember last weeks competition on TopGear?

Plymouth 1968 - low rider - on the seat next driver I saw some kind of joystick for hydraulics

Porsche 944 Turbo - sorry for those cones in the way... ARMAN

Porsche 997 Carrera S with GT3 look - the MOST BEAUTIFUL Porsche of the last years IMO. when I went home at night, I took some pics, but they weren't the best quality so I hoped I'll see this beautie next morning. she was waiting for me

Porsche Boxster S - I was never a big fan of Boxsters, but this one is amazing in that blue

and the last is this Lambo Murcielago which I've seen in one shop, but this belongs to the "SCALE MODELS SECTION" where headings this link
http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...=asc&start=120

And finaly those night shots
this is my first experience with "the long time for the shutter". I think they are worth to show . I use old camera Canon PS A40 (2.3 Mpix) and the pocket tripod

Old 06-07-2005, 09:10 AM   #2
dingo
Regular User

The M5 looks sweet of course - its nearly time for me to head to our BMW dealer as it should be arriving soon.

I also really like the look of that 997, and I agree its definately one of the best looking 911's (along with the 993's)

Thanks for the pics!
Old 06-07-2005, 09:14 AM   #3
chest3r
Regular User

116d :shock: I'd never heard about that engine. At least it's not available here :roll:

The 997 GT3 look it's really sweet 8)
Old 06-07-2005, 09:17 AM   #4
TT
Regular User

116d LOL that's just scary (or sad?)

The M5 is so nice in blue! I only saw silver or light blueish ones so far :bah:!

And yes, the 997 rocks
Old 06-07-2005, 09:18 AM   #5
szumszer
Regular User

i am always amazed by how good 944 continues to look, it is such a good looking car and a classic, wow ...
szumszer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 10:01 AM   #6
adamwich
Regular User

Very nice pictures - The 997 looks great - thanks
Old 06-07-2005, 10:55 AM   #7
No.1
Regular User

The aero kit on the GT3 looks great

The M5 is the second one in the UK i have seen pictures of... can't wait til i pass the dealership next

And those rims on the 360 are horrible. The company, Kahn design, makes nice rims on the Golf etc... but for MB 55AMGS, Porsches, Range's, Ferraris and Conti GTs it's just damn wrong :roll:
Old 06-07-2005, 02:10 PM   #8
ARMAN
Regular User

just sorry for the reflection of myself on some of those pics...
yea, now I have to photoshop you drooling away jk

Thanx for pics MIHALS, thanx for 944(turbo! ) specially Nice 997 also

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 02:27 PM   #9
Wutputt
Regular User

A nice update, mate!
The 997 with the aero pack looks really sexy, though a 993 still is the most beautiful 911 shape ever for me.

The night shots look cool. But maybe you shoot try a longer shutter time (10 - 15 seconds or so) for pics like the first night shot. Or just find a place were the cars pass at a higher speed
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 02:31 PM   #10
vakpemil
Regular User

You made yourself a nice update .... love the 997 and the M5E60