Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Old 03-13-2009, 12:06 AM   #1
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Default Women of Science Fiction

Let's face it. Science fiction has long been the domain of men, even if there is increasing number of female scifi fans out there. So it really can't be helped that scifi movies and shows usually have shamelessly sexy characters to rouse interest. I call for a tribute to these women. Beautiful and powerful. Let the dorkism beginulate!

For the sake of internet control, let's make this PG. PG-13 at the worst.

I'll start off. With the one who started it all. The one and only...

Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:23 AM   #2
SHIZL
Regular User

http://www.sherylfranklin.com/trekwomen_vina.html
she was quite the stir in the science fiction world in her time
SHIZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:31 AM   #3
10000rpmlover
Regular User

My name is 10,000 and I aprove of this thread

sub commander T pol (Jolene Blalock) was the saving grace of enterprise, unless you dream of Scott Bakula in his long johns

Lucy lawless, (xena, cylon model 3) I guess I wouldn't mind being dominted by mistress Lucy... her 6 foot tall of amazon woman physisque was the thing dreams were made of in the 90s

a bit unknown to me, until I watched battlestar galactica back in 2003, then I have made many a cylon projection (robot wet dreams) at night, she is diminutive, usualy requiring careful camera angles and standing on top of things to see eye to eye in the show, however, as you can see, she is the right size in the places that count

isn't it a sign that we live in the greatest time of all? think about it, the hot chic down the street is a bigger geek than you! she plays online MMORPG, has more skills than you at street fighter and after she is done beating you to a pulp at the screen, she can treat you to the craziest, wildest sex you ever had in your life... yes, Kristen Bell, that is she, a total knockout and a sci fi addict that owns all of the original star wars figures

you may say, no way, sienna miller? is she a sci fi geek? well my friend yes she is and a bad one, besides having been in various scifi projects, she jumped at the chance to be every boy's fantasy by filling out the role of the baronesse for the GI jOE movie, and she does fill that hot leather real nice

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:08 AM   #4
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska View Post
We had one a looooooong time ago. I think? Why not? We should totally make a thread.
I don't recall; and I definitely approve!

The short-lived TV series brought to life by James Cameron... and had me fixated on the Boob-Toob at this up-and coming babe... Jessica Alba is hot!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #5
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Resistance is futile with Seven of Nine.

I don't know why, but Megan Fox with glasses are hawt.

Originally Posted by SHIZL View Post
http://www.sherylfranklin.com/trekwomen_vina.html
she was quite the stir in the science fiction world in her time
Ahhh yes... The Orion girls. Rachel Nichols is going to be one in the new Star Trek film. And she's going to be in GI Joe. She'll force me to watch it. She and Sienna Miller... and Karolina Kurkova... and SAAB Aero-X

Last edited by HeilSvenska; 03-13-2009 at 01:49 AM.
HeilSvenska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:27 PM   #6
fireguy
Regular User

Luciana Carro aka Kat from Battlestar Galactica....
fireguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:36 PM   #7
marcefer
Regular User

No one a fan of Lara Croft???
marcefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Originally Posted by marcefer View Post
No one a fan of Lara Croft???
Which one? There's been so many character models for Lara Croft.
Whatever. I pick Rhona Mitra.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:24 AM   #9
10000rpmlover
Regular User

every time I see Milla Jovovich's eyes I can faintly hear the song "I touch myself - DyVyNyls"

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
Old 03-14-2009, 02:36 AM   #10
HeilSvenska
Regular User

I am a fool. How can I forget about Summer Glau? Wasn't she the original point of this thread?

Honestly, she looked like a little girl on Firefly/Serenity. On Terminator, she just looks hot.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
10000rpmlover
Regular User

summer (makes me feel funny down there) Glau

she reminds me a lot of a very young sigourney weaver, except Summer actualy has a fantastic toned butt and long legs, sci fi got hot

Jewel Staite, I had an unfortunate thing happen to me the first time I saw her, I felt weird, she shares my wife's last name, and a few features, for a while I thought.... well you know... Jewell is an avid reader and actualy auditioned for many projects in the sci fi horror genre until being discovered and put on the cast of stargate atlantis

Leah Cairns, no I will not post the pictures of her from her star outings, (88 minutes, sunshine stuff, lick it good, slave lovers) leah has been naked in more smut and cinemax things than any of the women in Galactica, however, aside from having the body of a goddess, she is also a fantastic actress, in the role of racetrack for BSG she brought that inescrupulous bitch type and played it to perfection, we all wanted her to eat a bullet, one thing that concerned me was that they had this super hawt nerd in the show (she plays WoW and Guildwars) and they never had her get nekked or raped, if I was a cylon I'd raid that ass the moment I saw her

Last edited by 10000rpmlover; 03-15-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:10 AM   #12
philip
Regular User

Lisa Randall real brains, real science, sometimes fiction, but the real thing.

Alright next choice, the girl in the original Star Trek TV series who had the outfit with no back and not much else. You know, same old plot, Kirk was on a planet with an evil doctor, who wouldn't let him beam back to his ship, and he was trapped there with this absolutely beautiful girl we never ever saw again after this episode.

Her name is Sherry Jackson she isnt even in IMDB. The episode was "What are little girls made of" she played an android.

Summer or Conner's mom so many choices.

Barbarella.

Charlton Heston's "woman" Linda Harrison on Planet of the Apes", I watched it yesterday.

Michelle Monaghan from Eagle Eye (sort of science fiction)

Virginia Madsen as Princess Irulian from Dune, I was never hot for Leia even as a captive concubine in a gold snake bikini.

Last edited by philip; 03-15-2009 at 01:46 AM.
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:08 AM   #13
MidEngine4Life
Regular User

I wish I knew her name

Last edited by MidEngine4Life; 03-16-2009 at 10:42 PM.
MidEngine4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #14
MidEngine4Life
Regular User

Sweet yea that actually rings a bell now