Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Old 03-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #31
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity View Post
not semi-naked in 300....

how is that not Leonard Nemoy?
Lena Headdey...

She is a woman that you must first take the time to wine and dance, treat her to a few pampering outings, be her friend, her confidant... yes, let her get comfortable... then, when she least expects it... SURPRISE BUTTCECZ!!!!

think of it what you want, Lena is the one girl I would desecrate and humilliate with some rough, unsensitive, hurtful, UN-lubricated anal intercourse, the bitch is so uptight it may just be the greatest fuck of all time
[URL]http://www.hitsusa.com/1-good-ones/lena-headey-nude.jpg

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again

Last edited by 10000rpmlover; 03-12-2009 at 08:00 PM.
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #32
HeilSvenska
Regular User

You FOOL! Now I can't check MW at school.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #33
philip
Regular User

Ahh John Conner's mom.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #34
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska View Post
You FOOL! Now I can't check MW at school.

my bad, I fixed it to a link, that good enough?

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
Old 03-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #35
10000rpmlover
Regular User

sorry, hit post more than once

Old 03-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #36
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Ahahaha. Nothing to worry about. Except I really can't check that in the school library.
Speaking of which, has this just turned into sexy scifi ladies topic?
Old 03-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #37
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska View Post
Ahahaha. Nothing to worry about. Except I really can't check that in the school library.
Speaking of which, has this just turned into sexy scifi ladies topic?

I had been toying with the idea of having a thread here about that, it has always been a misconception that scifi only caters to techy geeks... in fact most science fiction movies and tv shows provide plenty of fapomatic...err... I mean I see summer glau I touch my... ehem... who can ever forget sub commander T'pol and seven of nine? and please don't ever tell me I am the only one who has thought of being trapped in a cylon base star filled with nothing but Lucy lawless and Grace park models?

Old 03-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #38
HeilSvenska
Regular User

We had one a looooooong time ago. I think? Why not? We should totally make a thread.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:39 AM   #39
philip
Regular User

Saw it tonight. Great. The Lost guy did a really good job. Lots of little Star Trek things to look for. Funny with the feel of most of the previous movies but better. I may see it again this weekend.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #40
nthfinity
Regular User

Really impressive, except for one thing... "red matter" was ultimately rediculous. For a highly fake technical series, that really needed some more explanation; as well as the singularity fake science.

other than that... I'm going to see it again I haven't done that in a LONG time.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:27 AM   #41
philip
Regular User

Did everyone who has seen it, get the away team joke.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:30 AM   #42
10000rpmlover
Regular User

during the scene with the USS kelvin... I jizzed in my pants, only a little, I am going to get this on blu-ray when it comes out, this friggin movie looked spectacular from beginning to end, great use of score too, I believe this may get a nod at the oscars, trek films haven't had that in quite a while

btw... spock acted a like complete angry teenager... never thought I'd see that

PS: Zoe Saldana (Uhura) is now part of my fantasies, so you best back off of her, she is in my dreams ok?

Old 05-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #43
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Hmmmmm. I still have my qualms.

(Spoiler)Destruction of both Romulus and Vulcan, even if in separate universes... for one.

And I thought the story was kinda meeeeeh ish. It had an excellent cast, but it just didn't do it for me as much as First Contact did.

Another thing. As much as I love Michael Giacchino's work, man he needs to be more creative. Sooooooo many repetitions of the same theme.

Oh, and the vfx looked amazing.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:16 AM   #44
mayer
Regular User

Red matter really is ridiculous. They're going to withdraw this liquid with a needle and it'll cause a black hole??? Other than that, a very good movie. Good action, good acting, exciting, and funny.

It could have used some more battle scenes though. I especially wanted to see that Romulan ship take on the Klingon armada they were referencing.
mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:16 AM   #45
79TA
Regular User

I fully expected to not like this movie. This was in no small part due to the fact that kirk superfluously destroys a '65 Corvette and doesn't even get away as a result . . . it was apparently authentic and therefore a couple hundred years or so old by that timealkfjwefjwoeij

Anyway, I knew almost nothing about Star Trek, but thoroughly enjoyed the movie, despite the alternate realities as a result of time travel (I liked the back to the future paradox explanation better.) I am now intrigued by the series and am trying to figure out whether or not this movie fits in as canon without disturbing the story lines from the previous tv shows . . .
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote