Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari > Ferrari Pictures and Videos

Old 12-09-2004, 03:03 PM   #16
mindgam3
Regular User

thanks for the vid but i dont think the driver has a clue about the gearbox the the traction/diff switch
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:52 PM   #17
raphaelws

ahahah very nice and funny!! that man asked about exaust.. ehehe

great car, incredible sound!!
I like IT

Powered by DSC-H9
raphaelws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:09 PM   #18
fultron
Regular User

the enzo / modena combo is beautiful, one passed me on the highway a few weeks ago. I had to catch up and give him the thumbs up... he had some hot chick in the passenger seat, she prolly came with the car...
fultron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:14 PM   #19
fultron
Regular User

The video is alright, i would like to see it driving from the outside, however...
fultron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 11:20 PM   #20
africanmojo
Regular User

great video. they guy driving needs to learn how to use the gearbox better but love the sound coming from it. ^^ agree would love to see more from the outside or just have the guy in the passanger seat hold the camera up so we can see more. thanks for the vid
africanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 05:01 AM   #21
findleybeast
Regular User

nothing too special, but good considering what it is. that engine sounded great . thanks a lot

btw Ikon2003... you think we'll be catching McEwan's Dad's or Uncle's F430s on G-Pike this summer?

Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSlusbe
findleybeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 11:21 AM   #22
ikon2003
Regular User

FYI for everyone - this is what I was told: This guy who went to high school with us, Jim, his dad and uncle founded TAG computers, a very successful computer company which does a lot of government contracts. Anyway, the family (esp. the uncle) is (to put it lightly), rather well off. The uncle, after having his 360 modena order put on hold year after year, decided he didn't want a Ferrari at all, and was going to buy something else. Ferrari was embarassed about the whole event and didn't want to lose a reliable customer, so they decided to sell the uncle the very first F430 that hit American shores as a sign of good faith. They also sold it to him at the discounted 360 Modena price. The uncle liked his so much that his brother (Jim's dad) is getting one too. And yes, i hope I see them around this summer.
ikon2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 02:02 PM   #23
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by ikon2003
FYI for everyone - this is what I was told: This guy who went to high school with us, Jim, his dad and uncle founded TAG computers, a very successful computer company which does a lot of government contracts. Anyway, the family (esp. the uncle) is (to put it lightly), rather well off. The uncle, after having his 360 modena order put on hold year after year, decided he didn't want a Ferrari at all, and was going to buy something else. Ferrari was embarassed about the whole event and didn't want to lose a reliable customer, so they decided to sell the uncle the very first F430 that hit American shores as a sign of good faith. They also sold it to him at the discounted 360 Modena price. The uncle liked his so much that his brother (Jim's dad) is getting one too. And yes, i hope I see them around this summer.
How is this related to this video shot in Geneva? Last time I went there, Geneva was still in Switzerland BTW...
Old 12-10-2004, 08:14 PM   #24
findleybeast
Regular User

haha yea a lil more info than i was looking for, but it also does mean there's a good chance of getting some hands on footage and/or testing of his F430 this summer...

and just for reference, he was responding to my comment

Old 12-10-2004, 08:37 PM   #25
ikon2003
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Originally Posted by ikon2003
How is this related to this video shot in Geneva? Last time I went there, Geneva was still in Switzerland BTW...

yeah, just got carried away responding to findley. and i had posted stuff on the Geneva video earlier in the thread.

oh, and BTW, last time i lived there, Geneva was in Switzerland too. (3 years, right next to Nyon.....BTW)
ikon2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 09:02 PM   #26
fireguy
Regular User

nice video; thanks........but i just have to say something - watching an f430 being driven that badly it was literally gut wrenching! i wanted to reach through the screen and shift the paddles myself- aaargh!
fireguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 09:13 PM   #27
findleybeast
Regular User

...there's also a Geneva in NY...

and yea, it's a shame that he didn't at least have an opening in traffic to open it up...

Old 12-20-2004, 02:06 PM   #28
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Good car-good sound-bad driver :roll:

Love the colour at first sight, but I think after a while it could become boring

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 02:59 PM   #29
TT
Regular User

BTW, when they almost hit 200 km/h near the end.. it is a 80 kmh zone!