Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 06-18-2006, 04:20 PM   #31
LotusGT1
Regular User

LOL@everybody claiming the Renault is a superior car blah blah blah.

Alonso currently is miles ahead of the pack like last year. Part the car, part the driver. Funny how nobody can ever look critical at Schumacher, or Ferrari. Since 1980 they fucked up for 20 years, 20 fucking years. They got with Schumacher the best driver of this area, but the fact that they can't capitalize that the last two years is Ferrari to blame.

Keep blaming everybody else, but neither Schumacher or Ferrari is fucking God. LOL, and then blame other of "fanboyism". Get over yourself and accept that Renault built a very strong car, and Alonso is a very good driver. The experts all agree on that, a bunch of fannies stuck in the past can't accept that...boo-hooo.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:22 PM   #32
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by RAMMIUS
last year schumi got owned all the year
you FUCKING IDIOT, what tyres did he used last year?

TYRES just like you , made of SHIT, you idiot

calm down a little bit please
Old 06-18-2006, 05:20 PM   #33
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by bultaco_metralla
not going to keep discussing with these Alonso haters... the time and the years will talk and STFU your mouths!!!

and about your answer... last year schumi got owned all the year, so if he own 2 races i dont care... there are more races and he will eat alonsos dick
LOL, dude thats just shit coming out of your mouth... do you even read what you type ??
How did Alonso own Shumacher las year ?? he also owned Minardis riiiiight ?? hes also owning lets say Kimi this year, and Sato and Montagny... the worst thing is that you believe what you say...
Then Alosno was owned for some years by Shumacher, Kimi, Montoya, Coulthard, Mika, Ralf, Barrichello, Panis, Verstapen, Villeneuve, Button, Irvine, Alesi... cause if hes really THAT good he would have been most of the time on the top places, not being lapped by many drivers... think before you write.

Originally Posted by LotusGT1
LOL@everybody claiming the Renault is a superior car blah blah blah.

Alonso currently is miles ahead of the pack like last year. Part the car, part the driver. Funny how nobody can ever look critical at Schumacher, or Ferrari. Since 1980 they fucked up for 20 years, 20 fucking years. They got with Schumacher the best driver of this area, but the fact that they can't capitalize that the last two years is Ferrari to blame.

Keep blaming everybody else, but neither Schumacher or Ferrari is fucking God. LOL, and then blame other of "fanboyism". Get over yourself and accept that Renault built a very strong car, and Alonso is a very good driver. The experts all agree on that, a bunch of fannies stuck in the past can't accept that...boo-hooo.
isn't that what everyones says ?? that its Renault who has a better car, and Ferrari hasn't done anything about it ?
not that Alonso is the best pilot out there... as fanboys think... hes just good...
Oh and Ferrari didn't win the drivers champ in 21 years
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 06:31 PM   #34
snacky
Regular User

There's no such thing as Renault in America so they're irrelevant. I think Renault owns Nissan now, but they don't race anymore, so they're irrelevant too.

IMO, ( and cuz the 24 hr race was just run) Audi & Chevy are the only revelant organizations that transfers racing technology to their street cars. Maybe Ferrari and BMW too with their paddle shifter but that's very low volume.

Can't wait until we're driving diesel/electric hybrids that'll do 50 mpg, pull low 12s in the 1/4 mile, and top out over 200 mph. then we'll be saying " that thing pulls like a freight train"
Old 06-18-2006, 07:18 PM   #35
saadie
Regular User

you ppl are just soo full of uhh i donno wht .....
ppl ... look ... i know tht schumi is the better driver out there ...... but hey .. hes been winning for too long now ..... F1 isnt one sided anymore .. and thats what you ppl hate? .. comeon you just wanna see shumi win over and over again ? .....
wheres the fun in tht ..... if tht happens no one excpet the Schumi fans are gonna watch it ..

anyway .. since you are comparing drivers .......
why dont you look at massa ...

massa has got a beast ... but he isnt consistent ... which makes him a pos ... hes done some great laps but he cant keep the pace lap over lap ....
alonso on the other hand is consistent .... hes gonna be tht way even if you throw him in midlands or even aguri ...... which shows tht he is a top driver ....
when is a person a good driver ? ...... when hes good on track .. right ...
then why the fuck do you ppl talk about what he says or what he dose when hes not on the track .... its just fucking lame ..... you ppl are making youselves forcefully hate him ...

the thing is alonso didnt OWN schumi in anyway ..... its just tht the formula for him was just right ... and its the same this season .... it didnt work out for schumi soo he didnt win .. nothing bad about it ...... a driver has its good times and bad times .... schumi is just having bad times ... thats it .....

the way alonso is going ... hes gonna beat all the records .... thats how it is .. face it ....

anyway ... a forum rule should be applied .. no fekcing bullshitting whoring dick sucking uhh shit eating comments should be allowed .... . why not just discuss the GOOD aspects of everything ..... i've said this before ..... its time someone took notice .... these past discussions have ended in this way ... and believe me when i say this .. the fun is fading away from this section .........
i love F1 and so do you all ...... soo puhlease give respect to others opinions and just stay on the good side
Old 06-18-2006, 09:34 PM   #36
Max Power

^^
can't believe I wasted my time reading that ... what a load of

if anyone of u don't think that Renault has the superior car u r all in denial...

...look at the 2nd drivers...Fisi has won a race Massa hasn't...both of Schumi's win were no where dominant as Renault's....Bridgestone has upped its game but its still behind Michelin...look at Williams/Toyota vs McLaren/Honda...

Michelin has out qualified BS in almost every race on avg...
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:37 PM   #37
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\D00de I nominate your avatar for "Avatar of the year"

fuck tahts hot!
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:50 AM   #38
saadie
Regular User

i was only talking about the driver's ...

you know ... whenever we are talking about alonso ... hes a cocksucker ...
but wheneven the finger is on schumacher the blames go onto the tires ...
Old 06-19-2006, 06:55 AM   #39
jenkF1
Regular User

I dont think you alonso lovers (LOTUSGT1 etc) quiet understand..

Alonso has won a championship- repect for that. Hes pissed all over Fisichella (more down to pschylogical factor than superior skill -Fisi is shit hot on a good day)
repect for that. Hes handled a very brief challenge from kimi and hes had schumacher breathing down his neck before..

BUT

We have not yet seen this guy enough on his back foot on the attack wheel to wheel. I know a few times hes got performance out of a faulty car amazingly but his Renault is DEFINETLY superior. Theres been a few occasions when he has been on his back foot he has got uncharactericly frustrated (was it Behind Ralf last year at Silverstone and Sepang quali when he Span out under pressure from Schumacher) -still early years though it can be excused

May I also point out that the Renault has been developed around him. Understeery well behaved so Alonso can use his amazing braking ability while over steer lover Fisichella is compromised cus Flavio KISSES ALONSOs SPANISH ASS

Dont get me wrong we cant BLAME Alonso for being in the beat car and winning. But until the day we see him charging through the field bloodthristy like Schumacher then he still hasnt proven himself as a GREAT.

maybe time will tell...

ALONSO VS SCHUMACHER THE MOST HEATED DEBATE ON JABBASWORLD! QUALITY

"..its time for diesel lovers to go make the tea"
jenkF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:06 PM   #40
LotusGT1
Regular User

Alonso is very good, Schumacher is epic. That's all to say about it. It's too early to tell if Alonso can be a great driver in a new area. I fail to see the BS about being "good" "very good" "great" or "outstanding". Everybody perfectly knows how Alonso ranks. Among the best in the field right now. Not as great as Schumacher perhaps, but only time will tell how close he gets.

But blaming the success of Alonso purely on the quality of the car and the tires is proof some hardly grasp how F1 works. The combination of all factors is important.

Oh, and comparing Massa with Fisi is ridiculous. An experienced good driver vs. a newbie yet to prove anything. Measuring how good a car is based on these two drivers is utter stupidity.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #41
Max Power

ha....Massa/Fisi both drove for Sauber...they both had the same developement, except Fisi has an extra year in the Renault...but then again Massa tested for Ferrari...nothing ridiculous about it
Old 06-19-2006, 04:23 PM   #42
LotusGT1
Regular User

^^
LOL@same development...

Fisichella started in F1 in 1996 at Minardi, then at Jordan, Benetton for 3 years, back to Jordan in 2002, to Sauber in 2004 and back to Renault in 2005.
Total GP's: 167

Massa started in 2002 at Sauber, until the end of the 2005 season, then he moved to Ferrari. Newbie was perhaps a bit strong word for Massa, but this is only his 4th year...
Total GP's: 59

In 2004 both drove together at Sauber, where Massa got 12 point, and Fisi 22. Fisi outpaced Massa most of the time.

In general, your last post was pretty much BS.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:29 PM   #43
Max Power

developement was meant as the jump from Sauber to a top team...not their careers...

plus they're equal on pace...they constantly battle each other
Old 06-19-2006, 04:34 PM   #44
LotusGT1
Regular User

That would mean both cars are pretty equal too huh? What are you trying to say then?
Fisichella was the faster driver than Massa at Sauber...would that imply he is the better driver? That would mean the Ferrari is better...or not? BS

Like I said, it's a pretty BS argument to compare both cars based on Fisi and Massa's achievements....

BTW, look at the 2006 results of Fisichella, can't say they are impressive.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:40 PM   #45
Max Power

exactly...they're pretty equal...except when Ferrari had their piston problems...

Renault hasn't had any such problems...and compared to the rest of the field they've got the best car....

Malasya - engine change...

Aussie - tyres

Monaco - crash/pen

other than that its been 1 2

yah, I don;t know where I'm going with this..