Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 03-30-2006, 12:38 PM   #1
Mopsdrops
Regular User

Default Testride & Our Future car: Honda Integra Type R + EXTRA

Hello hello,

Today has been a nice day ! as some of you might already know my 'dreamcar' is the Integra Type R, and recently we were searching to buy one, well today we went to a Honda Dealer, who called us because they had the ideal Type R standing, we went over there, what an awsome car! I've never, ever, ever saw such a clean, good maintained, stock Integra ever before ! Got only 74,000 km, non-smoker, 1 year honda assistance, 1 year guarantee 8) dad testdrove it, and we both fall in love. it's a not so loud car, but once you rev it up and go into the VTEC you get a good push in the back and suddenly it becomes a true race car. Here are a few pics, if we buy it, be sure i'll make alot of pictures with my camera and videos too !

BTW, some other good news too, you also might know my stephfather orderd a Vectra GTS OPC, well it's already delivered and can pick it up this weekend, all available options !!! I'm looking forwards

Friendly greetings,
mops.
Old 03-30-2006, 03:34 PM   #2
Athilla
Regular User

Lol lucky guy When u get ur Integra , make sure u visit me
Old 03-30-2006, 04:22 PM   #3
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

Wow, nice find! You should feel pretty lucky that you have this Type-R knocking at your door!

Good luck, hope you get your dream car

The those engines are real nice.. totally normal up until 5-6krpm and then all hell breaks loose.

You will never get bored of hearing the valves opening up and hearing the engine roar towards 8k!

Just becareful, its easy to pick up speed and not realize it!
Old 03-30-2006, 07:26 PM   #4
yg60m
Regular User

Cool mate, you would have a nice pair of cars I am waiting for pics/vids
Old 03-31-2006, 11:09 PM   #5
T-Bird
Regular User

congrats man they really are a great car and rare. I would instantly buy one if it came into work even if I didn't need another car. We had one in the shop yesterday but I missed it since I was off but I got a better treat today (look for it in the what you saw section) just remember if you ever have any technical questions let me know.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote