Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 03-19-2006, 08:34 PM   #31
StanAE86
Regular User

I still don't believe it. I want to see Magwheel in front of each car, standing on his head, while wearing a dress! Holding the registration for each car, between his thumb and pinky, showing the same address for each car's registration.

Excellent collection by the way...I used to have a collection that bad-ass, but I totally misplaced all my Hotwheels.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:56 PM   #32
magwheel
Regular User

Default Like the Terminator said.... "I'll be back" and he

TT, I use a 8 mb Sony and the default dimensions are 3200 x 2400 pixels and 45 x 34 inches. Are those dimensions too high and if they are, what size is the limit? Thanks again for working with me to get me straightened out and back online with everyone. Michael

StanAE86, You're a real ball buster. But... I got you beat! I just bought a black, red and yellow Enzo, a lime green Miura, 2 red F50s and a F40!! Course like yours, they're all from the Mattel Hot Wheels collection in 1/18 scale and they look real neat on my desk at work and at home. I coulda shaved a ton of money if I would have bought these in the first place instead of the real things but somehow I don't think I would have had as much fun pushing them around as I would have riding in some of them. p.s. That McLaren SLR Demo Ride story will be on later tonight in a new topic if you're interested..... but not you Stan..... you just go play with your Hot Wheels for busting my ass! :prr:
Old 03-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #33
StanAE86
Regular User

So...can't provide the custom shots I requested, eh? I thought so! hahah

I'm only busting your balls because I'm totally F'ing jealous...I'm actually just going to refer to you as, "that bastard on JW". Although many people might think it's themselves since "bastard" is so generic and would certainly fit many people here, I'm going to reserve that for you! RC45 is generically, "that guy everyone hates"...and I'm "that dude that posts nothing but reposts".

Welcome again...as you'll see, JW rocks!
Old 03-19-2006, 09:01 PM   #34
r2r
Regular User

Originally Posted by StanAE86
I still don't believe it. I want to see Magwheel in front of each car, standing on his head, while wearing a dress! Holding the registration for each car, between his thumb and pinky, showing the same address for each car's registration.

Excellent collection by the way...I used to have a collection that bad-ass, but I totally misplaced all my Hotwheels.

That is an awesome collection indeed magwheel. Two Lamborghini's, two Ferrari's, a German supercar, and an American supercar all in one collection. Amazing!

Like everybody else, I cant wait to see more pics.
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 09:08 PM   #35
TT
Regular User

Default Re: Like the Terminator said.... "I'll be back" an

Originally Posted by magwheel
TT, I use a 8 mb Sony and the default dimensions are 3200 x 2400 pixels and 45 x 34 inches. Are those dimensions too high and if they are, what size is the limit? Thanks again for working with me to get me straightened out and back online with everyone. Michael

StanAE86, You're a real ball buster. But... I got you beat! I just bought a black, red and yellow Enzo, a lime green Miura, 2 red F50s and a F40!! Course like yours, they're all from the Mattel Hot Wheels collection in 1/18 scale and they look real neat on my desk at work and at home. I coulda shaved a ton of money if I would have bought these in the first place instead of the real things but somehow I don't think I would have had as much fun pushing them around as I would have riding in some of them. p.s. That McLaren SLR Demo Ride story will be on later tonight in a new topic if you're interested..... but not you Stan..... you just go play with your Hot Wheels for busting my ass! :prr:
Well, 3200 is indeed a bit too much, usually a good size when ppl want high-res is something like 1600x1200, but if you don't have time to do the resize you just email the pics as they are and I can do some quick editing
Old 03-19-2006, 09:12 PM   #36
nthfinity
Regular User

thanks for sharing your enthusiasm, and passion for these rare exotic cars magwheel! it is truly an honor to have such a great guy here on Jabbasworld i cant begin to express my excitement when coming down to meet you and your fine ladies in the not so distant future. :shock:

its a rare thing anywhere to see such a vast array of exotic cars; particularly owned by one man; and driven just based on my reading; each car is each its own monster in a lot of differing ways... I am cerious about the qualities you see in them, and what car fits various purposes to you. so far, the only car in your collection i've had a chance in behind the wheel was the Ford GT... a mind blowing car compared to the best of everything else ive ever been in... but your garage houses the best the rest of the world has to offer.

i guess to keep it as simple as i can; what does the Ford do that sets it apart from the others?
8)

edit:
p.s.
i love the costom licence plates! and somehow "hulkster" seems extremely appropriate
Old 03-19-2006, 09:16 PM   #37
magwheel
Regular User

Originally Posted by StanAE86
So...can't provide the custom shots I requested, eh? I thought so! hahah

I'm only busting your balls because I'm totally F'ing jealous...I'm actually just going to refer to you as, "that bastard on JW". Although many people might think it's themselves since "bastard" is so generic and would certainly fit many people here, I'm going to reserve that for you! RC45 is generically, "that guy everyone hates"...and I'm "that dude that posts nothing but reposts".

Welcome again...as you'll see, JW rocks!
Heck Stan, I'm honored to receive such a moniker (like that big word?) after being on JW for just a short time. Yeah RC45 really tore into me but I'm just like a Timex watch.... 'I can take a licking and keep on ticking!' Don't be jealous! Can you imagine what Jay Leno's collection looks like? Talk about sick! It makes me look like a real amateur! :violin:
Old 03-19-2006, 09:22 PM   #38
magwheel
Regular User

nthfinity , I just came up with a new thought and at my age that's something special! What would you and the other guys think about doing a pic post of each car individually (4 to 5 pics) and a little evaluation (IMO) of what I think of each car. I could do at least one car a day and maybe two. Should I just continue in this thread area or open up a new topic area each time I do the car evaluation? Talking about dizzy! :silly:
Old 03-19-2006, 09:25 PM   #39
magwheel
Regular User

Default Re: Like the Terminator said.... "I'll be back" an

Originally Posted by TT

Well, 3200 is indeed a bit too much, usually a good size when ppl want high-res is something like 1600x1200, but if you don't have time to do the resize you just email the pics as they are and I can do some quick editing
Thanks again TT. It's fairly easy on Adobe Photshop so I'll just resize them to around 1600 pixs and we'll see what happens.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:39 PM   #40
nthfinity
Regular User

What would you and the other guys think about doing a pic post of each car individually (4 to 5 pics) and a little evaluation (IMO) of what I think of each car. I could do at least one car a day and maybe two.:
congradulations on the new idea
i think its a great one; and im quite sure it would be fine in here
Old 03-19-2006, 09:47 PM   #41
sameerrao
Regular User

Thanks for the pics Magwheel, you have an awesome collection. I bet it must be a difficult decision to figure out which car to take out on a beautiful weekend.

Welcome to JW as I mentioned earlier and pls post your comments comparing these cars. Most of us have our opinions of these supercars totally dependent on magazine reviews that are not reliable. It'll be refreshing to get a first person account of these fine cars and how they match up.

Thanks in advance.

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:42 PM   #42
Hovik
Regular User

Michael..
You're the nicest rich guy I know

Can't wait to go to Ohio to visit my friends and make those group shots I've been wanting to do for so long!!
Hovik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:44 PM   #43
spanky
Regular User

Fantastic Collection of Supercars!!!!

Cant wait to read your experiences with them all.

I'd love to hear about the idiosyncrasies of all these cars too. The funny little things like, which one is the hardest to get in and out of and park. Has anything fallen off of the interior like switches or gear knobs etc, which one gets stuck the most on the carpark humps all those kinda things.

I know my bosses Alfa GTV has had 2 or 3 of the switches just pop out onto the floor of their own accord. hehe
spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:45 PM   #44
Minacious
Regular User

Well I'm happy to see this finally come to fruition. You have an absolutely fantastic collection there. You will be the envy of many here on JW.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:48 PM   #45
MIHALS
Regular User

congrats on your collection, welcome to JW and be our friend magwheel!!!

your idea - write something about these cars, is really great and I can't wait when I'll be drooling at those letters

I also like your reg plates - they made me laugh and they show, that the owner of those beauties isn't any selfish guy, who sees just himself :roll: :good:

you are really nice guy, who is much appreciated here and welcomed to this great comunity welcome again!!!