Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 03-30-2006, 04:19 PM   #16
Ghostbat
Regular User

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex
What's there to hate about the Z06?

Neema, you gotta have a sense of humor, or else you're just a poser who likes to ride ferrari's dick...
True that..
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 04:25 PM   #17
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Neema702
Dutch... i have a great sense of humor, so kiss my ass

RC... i drive an Audi A4, just like it says in my posts. and im not saying people dont clown on the corvette, god knows they have reason to (just like people have reasons to clown ferraris sometimes) but you are constantly putting down ferraris and other italian exotics because they cost more then your car and are slower. i see you doing it all the time.
So they good reason to clown on Vettes.. but for some or other reason - like maybe ferrari is god, clowning on ferrari is not allowed?

So you have determined that just because ferrari costs more than a C5 Z (which is currently cheaper than an F150 crew cab - sp that blows you theory) I hate on them because they cost more and are slower... uhm no - first I don't hate them.. but as you have astutely determined, they do cost more and are slower.. so what's not to make fun of?

And again - if you don't like reading what I post... maybe you should simply not read what I post - I know I sure as hell don't.

And as for the majority of f-car owners being posers and using the cars as penile extending ego-boosting poseur cars - this is true.. so why not laugh at the truth

I am confident that for every F-car owner that has taken his/her car to a track and actually drives it on club runs and out in the country ther are 99 who simply bought it because it matches their rolex.

Houston is rotten with such folks - you kow it...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 04:43 PM   #18
Neema702
Regular User

i agree with the last half of your last post 100%. but let me clarify a few things for you. no one said you, or anyone else couldnt or shouldnt talk shit about ferraris or any other car. everyone has the right to their opinions, and people like myself usually dont give a fuck what others say or think, esp. when it comes to opinions on cars. What i was trying to say is, i dont see you constantly putting down vipers everytime some posts somehting about a viper, you are, on the other hand, constantly writting off topic shit about ferraris, etc... whenever someone posts something about italian exotics. it just seems to me, you have some type of "hate" for "expensive", fast (usually italian) cars. just take this topic as an example, it started with a simple quesiton, and instead of responding to the quesiton with a useful response, you write "Thats a sensor that alerts the coffee-master as you pullup at Starbucks that a master-poser has arrived" now... just like i told dutch, i have a sense of humor and i can see how comments like that are funny, but when you say it, your not intending to take a random funny shot at a ferrari, based on your previous posts, its become very obvious, that you dont like ferraris, because they're ferraris. and thats where i think you go to far. as someone who obviously loves cars and drives nice cars (referring to you), i just find it odd how frequently you insult ferraris.
Neema702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:04 PM   #19
RC45
Regular User

i agree with the last half of your last post 100%. but let me clarify a few things for you. no one said you, or anyone else couldnt or shouldnt talk shit about ferraris or any other car. everyone has the right to their opinions, and people like myself usually dont give a fuck what others say or think, esp. when it comes to opinions on cars. What i was trying to say is, i dont see you constantly putting down vipers everytime some posts somehting about a viper, you are, on the other hand, constantly writting off topic shit about ferraris, etc... whenever someone posts something about italian exotics. it just seems to me, you have some type of "hate" for "expensive", fast (usually italian) cars. just take this topic as an example, it started with a simple quesiton, and instead of responding to the quesiton with a useful response, you write "Thats a sensor that alerts the coffee-master as you pullup at Starbucks that a master-poser has arrived" now... just like i told dutch, i have a sense of humor and i can see how comments like that are funny, but when you say it, your not intending to take a random funny shot at a ferrari, based on your previous posts, its become very obvious, that you dont like ferraris, because they're ferraris. and thats where i think you go to far. as someone who obviously loves cars and drives nice cars (referring to you), i just find it odd how frequently you insult ferraris.
Huh?
Old 03-30-2006, 05:08 PM   #20
Neema702
Regular User

is this too complicated for you?
Old 03-30-2006, 05:08 PM   #21
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
i agree with the last half of your last post 100%. but let me clarify a few things for you. no one said you, or anyone else couldnt or shouldnt talk shit about ferraris or any other car. everyone has the right to their opinions, and people like myself usually dont give a fuck what others say or think, esp. when it comes to opinions on cars. What i was trying to say is, i dont see you constantly putting down vipers everytime some posts somehting about a viper, you are, on the other hand, constantly writting off topic shit about ferraris, etc... whenever someone posts something about italian exotics. it just seems to me, you have some type of "hate" for "expensive", fast (usually italian) cars. just take this topic as an example, it started with a simple quesiton, and instead of responding to the quesiton with a useful response, you write "Thats a sensor that alerts the coffee-master as you pullup at Starbucks that a master-poser has arrived" now... just like i told dutch, i have a sense of humor and i can see how comments like that are funny, but when you say it, you

r not intending to take a random funny shot at a ferrari, based on your previous posts, its become very obvious, that you dont like ferraris, because they're ferraris. and thats where i think you go to far. as someone who obviously loves cars and drives nice cars (referring to you), i just find it odd how frequently you insult ferraris.
Huh?
I think you mean

Que? :bah:
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:13 PM   #22
Neema702
Regular User

do u understand what im tryiing to say SFDMALEX?
Old 03-30-2006, 05:15 PM   #23
antonioledesma
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
i agree with the last half of your last post 100%. but let me clarify a few things for you. no one said you, or anyone else couldnt or shouldnt talk shit about ferraris or any other car. everyone has the right to their opinions, and people like myself usually dont give a fuck what others say or think, esp. when it comes to opinions on cars. What i was trying to say is, i dont see you constantly putting down vipers everytime some posts somehting about a viper, you are, on the other hand, constantly writting off topic shit about ferraris, etc... whenever someone posts something about italian exotics. it just seems to me, you have some type of "hate" for "expensive", fast (usually italian) cars. just take this topic as an example, it started with a simple quesiton, and instead of responding to the quesiton with a useful response, you write "Thats a sensor that alerts the coffee-master as you pullup at Starbucks that a master-poser has arrived" now... just like i told dutch, i have a sense of humor and i can see how comments like that are funny, but when you say it, you

r not intending to take a random funny shot at a ferrari, based on your previous posts, its become very obvious, that you dont like ferraris, because they're ferraris. and thats where i think you go to far. as someone who obviously loves cars and drives nice cars (referring to you), i just find it odd how frequently you insult ferraris.
Huh?
I think you mean

Que? :bah:
Neema, do you speak spanish?
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:16 PM   #24
Neema702
Regular User

not but i know what "Que" means, i'm just not sure if hes agreeing with RC's remark of "huh?"
Old 03-30-2006, 05:19 PM   #25
antonioledesma
Regular User

Alex agrees with RC's post
so do I. It's a little bit difficult to read it
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:24 PM   #26
Neema702
Regular User

lol... fuck it then... i dont feel like trying to clarify again... i think most people understand what i was trying to say
Old 03-30-2006, 05:34 PM   #27
jon_s
Regular User

I don't think it is so much WHAT you wrote, more HOW it is written.

If, for example, you used capital letters and spaced things out a bit, your point would come across loud and clear
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:45 PM   #28
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by jon_s

If, for example, you used capital letters and spaced things out a bit, your point would come across loud and clear
Huh?
Old 03-30-2006, 05:50 PM   #29
jon_s
Regular User

Huh?

Bloody American's :roll:

jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:57 PM   #30
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Huh?
Man "que" sounds so much cooler........................

So once again

Que?
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote