Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 04-06-2006, 02:22 PM   #16
gobs3z
Regular User

Does anyone know since Senna did work under Honda/McLaren, did he ever test the McLaren and possibly put insight into it or did his Honda contract towards the NSX prevent that?

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
gobs3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 03:30 PM   #17
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

Originally Posted by gobs3z
Does anyone know since Senna did work under Honda/McLaren, did he ever test the McLaren and possibly put insight into it or did his Honda contract towards the NSX prevent that?
Well i don't think so, he did he was given the task of honing the NSX as you pointed out i don't think he helped with the macca. However he might have seeing as the Macca is a truly great car.
Old 04-06-2006, 04:37 PM   #18
icon
Regular User

Originally Posted by Everlasting
"more"? it goes from standing still to 60 in 2.5 secs and has a top speed of 252mph i think they've got more than enough out of it
and it will win a race with the mclaren
the veyron might win a drag race but that would be the only kind.
i would amend clarkson's analogy to: comparing an atheletic 100 pound dancer to a 200 pound fat girl with big boobs!
icon is offline   Reply With Quote