Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 10-29-2003, 05:29 PM   #1
WilliamsF1
Regular User

Default careful. hold that brain in!

WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER (the actual AP headline)

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her inlaws, and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she'd been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour. The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her aid.
WilliamsF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 05:56 PM   #2
DeMoN
Regular User

i have one word for this woman, STONED lol i mean, it should have hurt pretty bad if it was a gun shot.
Old 10-29-2003, 08:22 PM   #3
outrageusly

LOL yep.. I have to vote for stoned too
Old 10-29-2003, 08:32 PM   #4
GT-R_R34
Regular User

this was on urban legend where some kind of can food exploded and hit her on the back of the head.
GT-R_R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 09:42 PM   #5
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I doubt it this was real...but you can expect anything from America....I've seen some fucking STUPID people here! BTW: You can't actually feel your brain! I've actually seen a girl being operated (a part of her brain removed, and she was wide awake. The doctors were talking to her while they were cutting away part of her brain!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 09:54 PM   #6
blah
Regular User

This story was on Myth Busters, and they proved that it would take such a high tempeture that it isnt true. I think they said for the canisters to burst it would have to be like 130 or so inside the car.
Old 11-16-2003, 04:12 PM   #7
robruf
Regular User

Another dumbass American girl, no wonder they are such easy lays.
robruf is offline   Reply With Quote