Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 11-04-2005, 12:10 PM   #31
Max Power

with all this scoring hopefully it'll go back to 150+pts/season...
...pens won, leafs lost...good news all around
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 09:15 AM   #32
Max Power

Lemieux is coming back...and I got tickets to the Sabres game :multi:

hopefully Therien can do something...Olzyck was just useless
Old 12-16-2005, 12:07 PM   #33
Max Power

well, I didn't blame Olzyck....I said he was useless....I hate when ppl start making assumptions.....but anywho, hopefully this'll stir things up, and hopefully Lemeiux reaches 700G soon
Old 12-17-2005, 11:21 AM   #34
Max Power

well if it was up to me I'd fire half the team, but its not so I am left with no team to cheer for
Old 12-18-2005, 12:03 PM   #35
Max Power

well, Malone, Gonchar, Leclair, Rechi, Orpik, Thibault, Melichar, Whitney etc...

The only 2 lines that Therrien should keep is Crosby, Lemieux, Palffy and Christensen, Oullett, Surovy....

from what I saw saturday, Thibault has no confidence in stoppping any shot, Melichar took way too many penalties, Gonchar couldn't play defence if his life depended on it, Orpik is just as useless, Whitney for some reason was running the other point on the pp, and not a single person could make a tape to tape pass....Malone is just the biggest sack of shit in the world, Recchi is alright but he has no one to play with and so he suffers, LeClair is injured, and so basically unless Therrien can get those guys to play some d instead of doing nothing then they're complete useless bums....
Old 12-18-2005, 12:05 PM   #36
callen
Regular User

Max power ur a leafs hater and u live in TO? u tread on dangerous ground my friend...
Old 12-18-2005, 12:12 PM   #37
Max Power

so what, if u live in TO u automatically have to cheer for the leafs, when was this a rule, I hate the leafs cause they suck and no leaf fan wants to ever admit it
Old 12-18-2005, 12:14 PM   #38
nthfinity
Regular User

so what, if u live in TO u automatically have to cheer for the leafs, when was this a rule, I hate the leafs cause they suck and no leaf fan wants to ever admit it
well... they are better then the Pens, and Blues
they've also beat the Wings too much already
Old 12-18-2005, 12:22 PM   #39
Max Power

well this topic was started with "The Pens SUCK'...so its not like I am denying it, and then I've already said that TO management has let me down more than the team itslelf...the one player I liked on the leafs got traded....Mogilny was hilarious and told the toronto media to shutta fuck up...
Old 12-18-2005, 08:38 PM   #40
callen
Regular User

who do u cheer for max power?
Old 12-20-2005, 11:07 AM   #41
Max Power

it used to be the penguins until they traded absolutely everyone, Straka, Jagr, Kovalev, Morozov (not traded but not on the team), Hrdina, Tugnutt, Lang, Kasparitis, and then Lemieux got injured...the Pens/Flyers series was were it peaked...
technically I should like NYR, but Jagr screwed over the Pens so he can go fuck himself
...I was hoping that Malkin would play this year, and that LeClair, Recchi, Gonchar and all the new acqusitions wouldn't suck but they did...I still like the pens but they've let me down big time
Old 01-18-2006, 11:51 PM   #42
Max Power

Pallfy retires...more great news for the pens, this will definetly help them secure last place in the NHL...man I hope Lemieux plays another season cause this is no way to go
Old 01-19-2006, 02:00 AM   #43
styla21
Regular User

ohh.. I was looking forward to talking about writing instruments, and my new Mont Blanc ops:
Old 01-19-2006, 12:56 PM   #44
nthfinity
Regular User

no kidding
i mean... Yzerman has had injuries plague him... but he always comes back... now hes quite a bit older... and i wonder if he'll be coming back next season... it does seem that Chelios will return... he's as good as ever.

anyway.. the Wings got their 4th shutout of the season last night i guess Osgood really can be usefull sometimes but Legacy has under 2 goals against average :shock:
Old 01-19-2006, 02:57 PM   #45
Toronto
Regular User

Originally Posted by Max Power
Pallfy retires...more great news for the pens, this will definetly help them secure last place in the NHL...man I hope Lemieux plays another season cause this is no way to go
pallfy was forced into retirement by the gm if you read between the lines.
his doctor told him he could play the rest of the year. but with days left in the Fleury countdown to the AHL, he retires and they tell the goalie he can play the rest of the season

somthing is fishy and it isn't Crosby being a pussy again