Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 04-27-2004, 11:46 AM   #61
kaj4329

Originally Posted by tanelvali
Its been like eternety alright and everybody who desperately wanted to see them before other members have already done that.

well DUH.. no one made TT show it to anyone first, he chose to of his own free will as a thank you to those who made this happen for him..

stop behaving like a spoilt 5 year old.. you won't die from not seeing the pics right now
Old 04-27-2004, 11:50 AM   #62
TT
Regular User

OK TT cut the crap post some pics already. Whats the purpose of showing it to some mebers first? So that they could show off. Use your head. What good is it to them or to you ? Just post the pics. Its been like eternety alright and everybody who desperately wanted to see them before other members have already done that. Those who haven't just dont care and might see them same time as the rest of us.
I was about to announce the pics will be posted soon, but thanks to you I'm quite sure I will delay some more.. if I didn't post them in public right away it was to give something "special" to the ones that made this possible..
Keep hammering and asking for them and you will be banned before the pics will be posted :roll:
Old 04-27-2004, 11:50 AM   #63
AlienDB7
Regular User

So, TT, did riding in an Enzo feel like being in bed with a supermodel?
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 11:51 AM   #64
Anonymous

^^ Agree with dan totally the ones who contributed to the present dersevered to see them first and we can wait til TT has enough time to post some pics, he already does loads to benifit Jabbasworld and doesn't need to be hassled for pics. BTW just think how long it took him to do the report it took me like 15 mins to read properly ( not just skim through) and i enjoyed it completely.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:52 AM   #65
TT
Regular User

been in a enzo..
what would you pefer..
sex with amy girl the world...
or a ferrari enzo, and a life of no sex?
You know, right now with still those strong emotions running in my veins, it's easy.. an Enzo right away and they could cut away my penis
But well.. not sure this is a good idea

So, TT, did riding in an Enzo feel like being in bed with a supermodel?
I'd choose the Enzo anyday over any supermodel or all of them together
Old 04-27-2004, 11:54 AM   #66
JARS

Originally Posted by TT
been in a enzo..
what would you pefer..
sex with amy girl the world...
or a ferrari enzo, and a life of no sex?
You know, right now with still those strong emotions running in my veins, it's easy.. an Enzo right away and they could cut away my penis
But well.. not sure this is a good idea
you sir, are a true petrolhead
Old 04-27-2004, 11:56 AM   #67
tanelvali
Regular User

Uh. Don't overreact TT. I meant no harm but I still think that its time already to post some pics. Or do ou just want to feel special? Do you like when like 100 users ask a pics from you in MSN (as you have stated before)? OK, no more questions from me in this topic.

Cheers!
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 12:00 PM   #68
Anonymous

Uh. Don't overreact TT. I meant no harm but I still think that its time already to post some pics. Or do ou just want to feel special? Do you like when like 100 users ask a pics from you in MSN (as you have stated before)? OK, no more questions from me in this topic.

Cheers!
Like anything on this website its not what you are asking for but how you ask for it and i thought you we rude and selfish in the way you asked for the pics like telling TT to cut the crap WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!! anyway i'm getting angry now so i'm gonna stop
Old 04-27-2004, 12:01 PM   #69
tanelvali
Regular User

Originally Posted by "TT
I'd choose the Enzo anyday over any supermodel or all of them together
Thats's smart decision. When you have an enzo then supermodels come for free.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:03 PM   #70
st-anger
Regular User

....finally

phew, it´s been quite some hard days for me at work so i haven´t had the time to check the JW stuff...

well, what is to say, really impressive write up TT, i really enjoyed reading, sounds like you really had a blast, i´m very happy for you
to calm some ppl down here , even i haven´t seen the pics yet, and i´m still alive, so i think they ( TT & daddy ) just wanted to show their respect to those ppl who contributed - IMO this wouldn´t have been necessary, on the other hand it´s a very nice move to say "thank you..."
i´m sure he´ll post the pics here for "public" very soon and there shouldn´t be some worries because of all that...

but in the end we all should thank matteo for providing us this great article as well as the pics...

Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 12:04 PM   #71
tanelvali
Regular User

AL123. Last thing we need is another statement "that pics will be online soon". Pointless to say it twice a day. It just turns everybody's expectations high up, and then again disappointment when the pics are not put up. This has been in the topic for like 2-3 times already. I do hope that next post from TT (even if it comes after a week) would be "here's the pictures" not again "SOON they will be online" I hope you get my point.

What comes to me being rude then ok my fault - I was. I apologize, TT.

but the idea of my posts still stands. Ok i'll shut up now before one authorized member decides to kick me out . :shock:
Old 04-27-2004, 12:37 PM   #72
nthfinity
Regular User

honestly, there is so much this forum has to offer, i can hardly keep up with it most of the time :shock: when the pictures eventually come for the rest of us; it will be great, in the mean time, im checking up on posts, posting, getting the latest 5 gear eps, checking the video vault, picture gallery.... so much! this place is just plain great, even if matteo's hard drive wants to fail, and cant upload the pictures anymore (god forbid! nock on wood)
Old 04-27-2004, 12:56 PM   #73
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by st-anger
....finally

phew, it´s been quite some hard days for me at work so i haven´t had the time to check the JW stuff...

well, what is to say, really impressive write up TT, i really enjoyed reading, sounds like you really had a blast, i´m very happy for you
to calm some ppl down here , even i haven´t seen the pics yet, and i´m still alive, so i think they ( TT & daddy ) just wanted to show their respect to those ppl who contributed - IMO this wouldn´t have been necessary, on the other hand it´s a very nice move to say "thank you..."
i´m sure he´ll post the pics here for "public" very soon and there shouldn´t be some worries because of all that...

but in the end we all should thank matteo for providing us this great article as well as the pics...

And remember, without you, that day would have remained unkown!!!
Old 04-27-2004, 02:41 PM   #74
Jabba
Regular User

I have just read the whole report and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time...I love the way TT built upto it so well...I have been through that sleepless night episode many times before...especialy on the eve of getting my first Ferrari (an experience I have never been able to so far beat)

The report was like any good book...I knew I should be doing something else but I just couldnt stop reading a bit more....I was drooling over every line and living the emotions through our great mod TT.

Before we knew if people would be able to donate to arrange this great event I had already offered to pay for 50 % of the cost along with st-anger paying for the other half....I must say even that would have been a small price to pay for the enjoyment this has given to me as well as many others and of course TT himself.

Thank you so much TT for sharing the whole experience with us in such an amazing way.

Congratualtions on a truly superb job !!

Jabba

Time to post the pictures now...even if there is one person being an ass...
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 03:01 PM   #75
TT
Regular User

The pics are in the first post BTW

Before we knew if people would be able to donate to arrange this great event I had already offered to pay for 50 % of the cost along with st-anger paying for the other half....I must say even that would have been a small price to pay for the enjoyment this has given to me as well as many others and of course TT himself
that's why I was almost crying after the Enzo drive! I was there, thinking I was one of the few lucky car fanatics that experienced something like that.. and thanks to some online friends... really something I won't ever forget