Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

View Poll Results: Who has the BEST!!
Diablo 0 0%
Canto 0 0%
Murciélago 0 0%
282 100.00%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2004, 10:22 PM   #16
szumszer
Regular User

diablo, you can't do better than this devil in terms of shock value, I mean it will shock as much as an enzo or mclaren f1 ... timeless shocker
szumszer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 09:27 PM   #17
cavallino
Regular User

The Murcielago is a seemless design that'll never lose it's shape, just like all other lambos.
Old 07-10-2004, 03:02 AM   #18
gdc
Regular User

Diablo...

Most extreme design of Lambo...Ferocious , aggressive...

And Murcielago I think is too much Audi~
gdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 03:07 AM   #19
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Originally Posted by cavallino
The Murcielago is a seemless design that'll never lose it's shape, just like all other lambos.
Murcielago will never lose its shape because it mooched off of all other mid engine lamborghinis. It's a caricature of Lamborghini.
Basic shape of Diablo + Countach front bonnet and door curves + Miura rear lights and engine cover
worked out nicely though

Canto would have made a nice departure to edgy lamborghinis, back to Miura curves

But still, All hail the mighty Diablo.
Old 07-10-2004, 08:43 AM   #20
stradale
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie
yah lambo was a part of chrysler but sill lambo made the car all alone ... chrysler just gave the money ... and didnt interfere in the designs and all ... yah and the cars were made in italy .. :roll: ..
That's not true at all. Marcello Gandini's first design for the Diablo was rejected by Chrysler. His second design was altered by Chrysler's design studio in the US. The end result is what we all know as the Diablo. BTW, Audi has proved himself as an outstanding owner I think.

Donckerwolcke is a brilliant designer I think. Anyone who calls the Murciélago understated either hasn't seen one in real life or makes absolutely no sense to me.
It's hard to choose between the Diablo and Murciélago, they're both so special. I love the overall design of the Diablo and the same goes for the Murciélago plus all the styling cues of Lamborghini past in the design. I'm glad the Canto project was cancelled because, frankly, it looks horrible. However outrageous it may look, I don't agree it would fit the Lamborghini profile. Simply because Lamborghinis doesn't have a history of badly styled cars.

Just made my mind up, I vote for the Murciélago.
Old 07-10-2004, 08:53 AM   #21
yg60m
Regular User

That's exactly what i tried to say above, i think the Canto would have been a mistake because really too much. Think about the Miura, well proportionned and look at the Canto, disproportionned ...