Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 02-10-2004, 02:34 PM   #31
Fast_car006
Regular User

Default ..

Originally Posted by ambry
Fast_car006, if you were going to start with stock M3 all over again, what order would you do your mods? Also how do you like the ACS products (did you consider Hamann). Sorry to ask so many questions, but your mods are exactly what I was considering for mine (maybe Dixis exhaust). Let us know how like the superchips software when you switch. Thanks and oh yeah welcome to JW. Love the //M
I'd do the
1. short shift kit.
2. suspension (mod you feel the most)
3. exhaust + gizmo (lees than $100)
4. intake
5. software

Haven;t heard the dixis yet but looks real light. I'll keep you posted on the software.
Fast_car006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 10:11 PM   #32
oscargarza88
Regular User

wow, great car!
and i ove the wheels!
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 11:23 PM   #33
Fast_car006
Regular User

Thanks orcar
Old 02-13-2004, 01:41 PM   #34
svenson69
Regular User

hi everybody. this is my 1st post here.

really nice wheels i must say. i'm currently evaluating a new set of summer wheels, those bbs look real cool. (i live in switzerland, in the winter we've got some snow so half of the year we drive with winter tires, mostly mounted on a 2nd pair of wheels.)

i also own a e46 m3, carbon black, smg ii gearbox, 19" bmw wheels, supersprint exhaust, eibach springs, brushed alu interieur, black leather seats, black backlights, black bimmer stickers (instead of those blue ones), black steering wheel, black console under smg stick. black everywhere actually, even the tires.
svenson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 03:11 PM   #35
svenson69
Regular User

uhhhm... can somebody give me a hint where i can upload my own pics? in the member own cars section i don't get any button/link for upload. do i have to post more before i'm allowed to upload?
Old 02-13-2004, 03:33 PM   #36
Fast_car006
Regular User

I upload pics at picturetrail.com
It's free and east yo use
Old 02-13-2004, 06:26 PM   #37
svenson69
Regular User

@fast_car006:
thanks for the tip. i just created a new album there, hopefully everyone can see the pics:

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...?p=93056#93056
Old 02-27-2004, 04:26 AM   #38
undien717
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
TT:
LOL That thing is cool where do I get one
Hehe, it's a Swiss electric "car".. you drive it with a central thing like in fighter planes.. it's called Twike and their website is www.twike.ch .. sadly they are not doing very well and always on the borderline between life and death.. my dad in Switzerland sold them for a while since he has a small dealership for electric bikes and scooters..
It's bloody funny to drive BTW and thanks to the small tires (and pumped at high pressure) you can also slide it scaring everybody (gravity center is very low and you won't flip )... max speed just 100 km/h and you can do around 60 km before having to charge it again... but a blast as a city car and you can park it everywhere you can even lift the front yourself since all the weight is on the back, to manoeuver it into small gaps

ok, back ontopic
wow that sounds like so much fun. Too bad we don't get fun contraptions like that in the states. I would like to try ridiing one of those things sometime.

I like the shoes on that M3- I think the GruppeM carbon intake for the M3 only looks good for that color since it has a hint of yellow in it. Well, technically it's more of an air collector than a conventional intake system with an air filter since the M cars have ITBs and no intake manifold. Nice choice on the mods-
Old 02-27-2004, 12:41 PM   #39
Fast_car006
Regular User

Thanks undien717
Old 02-27-2004, 11:37 PM   #40
DTM8
Regular User

Nice car Fast_Car, im impressed.

Avoid those huge potholes in the bronx!
DTM8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 11:38 AM   #41
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Nice, cool car man, did the mods you did change anything about the cars behaviour or power

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 12:30 PM   #42
FoxFour
Regular User

Originally Posted by Fast_car006
Oh yeah In NYC
I could tell that right away when I saw the houses in the background and when you parked your car in the alleyway. Brings back memories of me visiting my grandparents in Canarsie. I have always appreciated the M3's, may get one myself. The mods that I am doing on the Cobra, I am using the new M3 as a performance benchmark.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:24 PM   #43
Fast_car006
Regular User

Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR
Nice, cool car man, did the mods you did change anything about the cars behaviour or power
The car pulls harder. I used my friend Firebird (some mods but not sure what)to see the gains. When I was stock he had me by 6 car lenths not I got him by 2.
Old 03-02-2004, 07:25 PM   #44
Fast_car006
Regular User

Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR
The car pulls harder. I used my friend Firebird (some mods but not sure what)to see the gains. When I was stock he had me by 6 car lenths not I got him by 2. I just changed from the shark injector to the Eurobahn (superchips) software. I'll have to test again.
Old 03-02-2004, 07:28 PM   #45
Fast_car006
Regular User

Default New parts...

Csl front spoilers

Body-colored headlight trim

I also have a csl rear diffuser on order. Tell what you think guys.

Carlo