Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2004, 02:36 AM   #1
T-Bird
Regular User

Default San Andreas Official Topic

OK I've been playing this game for a good 12 hours now and I am amazed, The first of 3 maps I am on is bigger than GTA3 and GTAVC put together, it's too damn easy to get lost in.
Getting to the locked maps isn't hard once you build up your character so he can swim long distances (stamina) but when you get to the other map you get an automatic 4 star ratting and are barraged with bullets.
The amount of cars in the game is astonishing and you will find some classic ones from Vice City in the game along with new ones. The game takes place in the Early 90's starts in 91, they talk about the election on the radio (Clinton's 1st term).
The Missions in the game are aplenty and very different but I am stuck on this damn one where you have to impress a chick with your dance moves to get into her van and it's a fucking Dance Dance Revolution knock off. The story line isn't linear exactly either which is really nice.
Developing your character is a huge! part of the game play when you start you are a scrauny little guy and you can choose to get nice and fat or Ripped and full of stamina, but you have to remember to eat or your stats will drop. you even have to dress certain ways at certain points. At first I had a pot belly guy in a wife beater but now his muscle and stamina stats are at max and he can run fast for really long distances, and is pretty damn strong and quick when fighting. you even have to get apropriate hair cuts and tatoos to match your style to gain "Sex appeal" stats.
I forsee a lot of hours spent on this game and my grades starting to slip slightly.
I can't begin to describe how awesome this game is!
I am going to be in game overload! Shellshock, THUG2, Conflict Vietnam, GTA:SA, Halo 2, GT4 (did I miss any?)
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote