Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Scale Models

Scale Models Discuss your model collections in here inc R/C models

Old 05-26-2005, 06:38 PM   #61
Mr.Vercetti
Regular User

And where are you going to find the kits?.. If it was 1/43 then I would say that the BBR kits would be awesome, but in 1/18 I dont know which and if any compnay makes these 2 kits..
Old 05-26-2005, 06:41 PM   #62
TT
Regular User

Wich kits? He will buy the cars and then modify it as far as I understood
Old 05-26-2005, 11:50 PM   #63
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by riconijhof (F355 4ev
Originally Posted by Mr.Vercetti
^^^^^^

I know what this thread is since Im the one who started it... What I dont understand is what exactly are you going to do....
I can make the Diablo and 355 excact replica of Jabbas cars in 1:18 for anyone whos interested. You know, yellow wheels, numberplates, exhaust and the 355 interior + maybe some other details. If there are enough people interested (say 10-20) I'll go find out what the prices and possibilities are. I'm donna need someone with a color laser printer for decals though, and someone would need to ask Jabba to sign some certificates made by someone else.

So, for approx 125 euro for 2 cars 1:18 who would be interested
If this was a community effort then there must be ZERO profit in it for any party involved.

Besides - not knocking your skills as a model builder, but I would want to first see a bunch of close up photos of a $100+ custom 1:18th scale model before I spent a dime - and it better be museum quality for that price

Otherise I would just build/mod one myself.

RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote