Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-08-2004, 11:03 PM   #16
OVERLORD_CHRIS
Regular User

I think its funny, becuase people turn the sound up on this computer, and when i log on i forget to check to see how high it is, and it usaly scares the crap out of people, since it's all quite and stuff, the loud christmas music starts to play.
OVERLORD_CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 11:13 PM   #17
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
i can live with the music. It's hearing everyone bitch about it that makes it interesting
Thats what I was thinking! LOL If you don't like it, turn your speakers off. I don't see what the big deal is.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:19 PM   #18
Vansquish
Regular User

Scared the bejesus out of me the first time I loaded the page with the X-mas look, but since I normally log straight into the forum index it's not really a problem hehehe.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 12:46 AM   #19
Toronto
Regular User

i don't mind the music.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:08 AM   #20
Anonymous

Sorry to bump this...... but has the music gone weird for anyone else...... like really buzzy at the beginning... scared me half to death this morning
Old 12-11-2004, 07:15 AM   #21
Fleischmann
Regular User

I installed the latest software and the music isn't working. And yes, as already pointed out, muting the midi volume in the sound panel should do the trick.
Old 12-11-2004, 09:06 AM   #22
crayzayjay
Regular User

My speakers are up and i never hear it...

Some people become so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich i want to be.
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 09:12 AM   #23
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
Sorry to bump this...... but has the music gone weird for anyone else...... like really buzzy at the beginning... scared me half to death this morning
Still sounds "great" to me
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 09:57 AM   #24
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Jabba
Originally Posted by AL123
Still sounds "great" to me
LOL well i do kind of miss it i've got used to it now

for your entertainment purposes heres what i played at full volume ooops! this morning...... http://al12310.tripod.com/ ( file called xmas music test ) ..... BTW download wouldn't work with mozilla for some reason... use DAP

This happens in mozilla and IE for some reason ( and no i didn't have two or more of the homepage open cos I checked LOL )
Old 12-11-2004, 10:07 AM   #25
sinueipn01

well LOL something is messed up.. when I click the music test link I get

ID3?COMMXXXJabba song gone wrong LOLTCON Classic RockÿúÀ3é•ÙŸ 0ÔÂ*´bEÆè=)Ì“ƒ`ˆÐg ±ùDð0D|HBä'Cñ²*ªEH±ƒäH!¸~0*,#,<$ É„€h ‹Uy0ÀH * *¼ÀL00jdµ‡ÓDÎLÏ"HòÃëKC‰Ä ê%*GJœ•k}yM«¨Ž—gµjeJy¨*Ô–Žß ÈIóËâö³Ý*Ø„Nb׬I®Ãv\¾&œ9ά+ ²Ç1³·Ž¨‡fqo‘°øÅ• qÕзÉØb*®iä(ÐÏñƁæB„ª ‚a ”3a-‚!³ÈfƒÕ/Pt&!Ü„I*""“ ³üFô KT*VD¿[K æN“ÒQ[ޝ%>Õ°TJ˜ô·*– ÃYñéhl[DŒÎžÄiÜ,œ¤Vp¶4Gî,v âþÞë]^GMÜ—u„;"±<ð¦ôº*ñgR‡gëŸüZ[¥áÆÜcr´v÷;× NN&(VcÏYúG‘/}×^3…æW»Û.SS®Ü*jôo®•’Óöj ½Œ Œ$Œ‚ETh6 – ˆ^Žÿú’ÀVXa£.á‡Ã'´aÖ'…{±Ç á=×:C«{/}Þ¦…ó@:C¦»·Lþ2@Âpýy) ‡TÐT|....

this songs going to bomb.. so are we hehehehe
Old 12-11-2004, 10:08 AM   #26
Jabba
Regular User

Yep...the same for me Dan.....
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 10:08 AM   #27
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
well LOL something is messed up.. when I click the music test link I get

ID3?COMMXXXJabba song gone wrong LOLTCON Classic RockÿúÀ3é•ÙŸ 0ÔÂ*´bEÆè=)Ì“ƒ`ˆÐg ±ùDð0D|HBä'Cñ²*ªEH±ƒäH!¸~0*,#,<$ É„€h ‹Uy0ÀH * *¼ÀL00jdµ‡ÓDÎLÏ"HòÃëKC‰Ä ê%*GJœ•k}yM«¨Ž—gµjeJy¨*Ô–Žß ÈIóËâö³Ý*Ø„Nb׬I®Ãv\¾&œ9ά+ ²Ç1³·Ž¨‡fqo‘°øÅ• qÕзÉØb*®iä(ÐÏñƁæB„ª ‚a ”3a-‚!³ÈfƒÕ/Pt&!Ü„I*""“ ³üFô KT*VD¿[K æN“ÒQ[ޝ%>Õ°TJ˜ô·*– ÃYñéhl[DŒÎžÄiÜ,œ¤Vp¶4Gî,v âþÞë]^GMÜ—u„;"±<ð¦ôº*ñgR‡gëŸüZ[¥áÆÜcr´v÷;× NN&(VcÏYúG‘/}×^3…æW»Û.SS®Ü*jôo®•’Óöj ½Œ Œ$Œ‚ETh6 – ˆ^Žÿú’ÀVXa£.á‡Ã'´aÖ'…{±Ç á=×:C«{/}Þ¦…ó@:C¦»·Lþ2@Âpýy) ‡TÐT|....

this songs going to bomb.. so are we hehehehe
no idea why only works with IE and DAP........ firefox is having none of it LOL just right click and download with DAP... only way i could get it to work LOL
Old 12-11-2004, 10:13 AM   #28
Picknick

bah ok I got it to work that way

LOL at that sound, thats seriously messed up, sounds like the file in your cache has been corrupted or something
Old 12-11-2004, 10:15 AM   #29
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
bah ok I got it to work that way

LOL at that sound, thats seriously messed up, sounds like the file in your cache has been corrupted or something
right i'll try clearing it out...... don't want to accidently hear that again

**EDIT** no luck..... nothing upgraded other than mozilla.... nevermind i'll have to survive without it i guess and so will my neigbours
Old 12-11-2004, 10:29 AM   #30
sikx5
Regular User

Im using Firefox, i dont hear any music .....i will try in internet explorer