Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > 5th Gear Discussion > Episode Discussion

Old 04-12-2006, 07:57 AM   #16
Gilles27
Regular User

If I post any other links to videos that are in the video vault then I am going to be banned.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:06 PM   #17
martin100
Regular User

^^^ The first vid can also be found in the Vault so no need to go to that average site where half of the files are damaged 8)

The episode was poor as all late 5th Gear eps. Why canīt they fire this damn boring John Bentley? Who cares for that boring crap? And the XK review was a standard Tiff test and was therefor as boring as it can get! Damn, Top gear is just SO far ahead and SO much more entertaining than this average crap! If you ask me, i donīt need 5th Gear at all anymore!
Oh, i forgot to mention that silly wannabe TG trailer at the beginning How poor is that?
And the best bit was the preview for the next episode, a nice John Bentley crashtest :x

5th Gear, all i can say is :fist:
martin100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:42 PM   #18
Jabba
Regular User

Yep I didn't think it could get much worse but some how they managed it. Who are they trying to fool by asking "celebrities" which is better TG or 5th Gear...I wonder if they would have edited out the question had the person not been prepared to lie.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:00 PM   #19
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Yep I didn't think it could get much worse but some how they managed it. Who are they trying to fool by asking "celebrities" which is better TG or 5th Gear...I wonder if they would have edited out the question had the person not been prepared to lie.
Proving what a media whore Button and most others are :bah: