Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-11-2005, 05:10 PM   #1
liveseytowers
Regular User

Default Gumball EP3 on extreme was a repeat?

Is it just me or did extreme just play an episode from last years rally instead of episode 3 of this years? They did this last year and messed up the shows by showing the wrong episodes :cry:
liveseytowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 05:32 PM   #2
Anonymous

Default Re: Gumball EP3 on extreme was a repeat?

Originally Posted by liveseytowers
Is it just me or did extreme just play an episode from last years rally instead of episode 3 of this years? They did this last year and messed up the shows by showing the wrong episodes :cry:
LOL not again, i set it to record on sky + i'll check later if jabba doesn't turn up in the mean time. If the fucktards have done i again i say its deliberate, i.e. they didn't get it edited in time. Like one episode last year that was broadcast with all the swearing in (pre watershed i think) while the others had it bleeped out. Rushed methinks
Old 09-11-2005, 05:35 PM   #3
liveseytowers
Regular User

The funny thing is that at the top of the episode its got a logo saying "Gumball 3000 New Episode"

Its even more annoying because I cant find episode 2 on emule or anywhere else on the net, only episode 1
liveseytowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 05:44 PM   #4
Anonymous

Looking at the official gumball forum looks like it was fucked up retards
Old 09-11-2005, 05:51 PM   #5
Jabba
Regular User

The funny thing is that at the top of the episode its got a logo saying "Gumball 3000 New Episode"

Its even more annoying because I cant find episode 2 on emule or anywhere else on the net, only episode 1
Yeh I knew the moment last years opening intro was used that this was going to be bad news.

Sure enough it seems that they didn't get it edited in time... or thought we would be happy to see last years or maybe they thought we wouldn't notice...LOL

Quite agree about that logo... what a PISS TAKE !
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 05:57 PM   #6
No.1
Regular User

Aww shit :roll:

Thats about the only thing i have watched recently on the box - british tv (especially with only freeview) is getting worse and worse :roll:
Old 09-11-2005, 06:05 PM   #7
LUC1FER

freeview is only free because they show the same damn programs 3 times a day 7 days a week before moving to the next episode
Old 09-11-2005, 06:05 PM   #8
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Jabba

Yeh I knew the moment last years opening intro was used that this was going to be bad news.

Sure enough it seems that they didn't get it edited in time... or thought we would be happy to see last years or maybe they thought we wouldn't notice...LOL

well they don't exactly present a professional image, i wouldn't want to deal with them if i was an advertiser etc :roll:

BTW jabba did you catch that celeb worst driver thing you told me about the other day?, got it series linked here, dan said it was funny!
Old 09-11-2005, 06:08 PM   #9
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
freeview is only free because they show the same damn programs 3 times a day 7 days a week before moving to the next episode
Its a shame, but it's all we can afford - or willing to spend, I get confused
Old 09-11-2005, 06:11 PM   #10
Anonymous

Originally Posted by thenumber1
I wouldn't say sky was alot better for most things, but sky + is worth the cash IMO cos you can pick the good stuff out from the crap and watch without ads We only got it because we were fed up with our tv going out when the booster transmitter nearby gets a drop of rain on it :roll: Always when you want to watch something to I miss it when i'm away for sure!
Old 09-11-2005, 06:15 PM   #11
mburer

Originally Posted by thenumber1
well you're not alone in that .. I dont watch TV enough to justify paying for sky etc so I'm stuck with freeview
Old 09-11-2005, 06:15 PM   #12
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123

well they don't exactly present a professional image, i wouldn't want to deal with them if i was an advertiser etc :roll:

BTW jabba did you catch that celeb worst driver thing you told me about the other day?, got it series linked here, dan said it was funny!
FUCK !! I forgot about...hopefully you or Dan can save the day and upload it....now I know what its like to be saved by JW
Old 09-11-2005, 06:17 PM   #13
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

damn.. i was lookin forward to a new episode of the gumball rally series.. i just watched the first 2 episodes posted the other day. damn shame they're messing up.. i think its great coverage of the gumball
Old 09-11-2005, 06:24 PM   #14
Anonymous

FUCK !! I forgot about...hopefully you or Dan can save the day and upload it....now I know what its like to be saved by JW
don't know if dan recorded it, but i did for sure i'm just putting that an a couple of other things onto dvd, cos sky + is running out of space
Old 09-11-2005, 06:26 PM   #15
Jabba
Regular User

don't know if dan recorded it, but i did for sure i'm just putting that an a couple of other things onto dvd, cos sky + is running out of space
damn that would be great...I look forward to seeing it...

I know that feeling about sky...my record has been 32 % free in the last two years...and now I am back to juggling the last 10 % about again.