Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Bike Chat

Old 08-20-2005, 07:22 PM   #16
TransAm
Regular User

Nice avatar!

What you need to do, CG, is drill small holes in you knee sliders and put zippo lighter flints in those holes.

Shoot the vid again and hey presto ' knee down with sparky sparks' lol

No custom pics of my bike yet I know but it's still in the shop. They have found melted rubber pieces in the camchain while checking the valves

Previous owner had some kind of 'extended warranty contract' and I just spoke with him. Luckily he hasn't cancelled the warranty yet, since selling the bike to me.

I hope he is going to work with me on this. Fingers crossed eh?

Also, the dog was sick all night last night (second time this week) so I am pretty tired. Going to get very pissed tonight let me tell ya.

I should really start a blog or something and stop hijacking JW for the purpose of whining at y'all!!!

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 07:27 PM   #17
ZfrkS62
Regular User

you could always try myspace, transam My step bro deleted his profile after one of the Marine Corp groups got a hold of his profile (see i wonder how that happened :roll: ) so i haven't been on it much.

Sorry to hear about the pup bein sick. Think she got into something out in the yard?

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 07:39 PM   #18
TransAm
Regular User

He - it's the puppy, Benji. But yeah I suspect eating grass or something, had the shits weds night and vomiting last night. They sleep in with us so we get woken by it.

Cheers for the hint about myspace. I might register although tonights post would be just a load of expletives.

I'm just pissed off cos it's been a very expensive week this week and looks to be getting worse. Had the Saab repaired (looks great btw) although the fuckers stole about $2 in change (10s, 25s) from the coin holder in the car, I didnt notice til I got home.

Saab deductible $500, Enterprise rental $135, TXU Electric bill $221, potential visit to the veterinarians, and whatever the biek is going to cost, if I end up having to pay that as well. Fucksocks!

On top of all that, the wifes forum has exceeded bandwith (something to do with google bots) this month and she wants $2 (that's right, two dollars) out of me to pay the fricking hosting company!!!!! I might be pissed off but at least I have my twisted sense of humour

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 12:08 AM   #19
corpse_grinder0
Regular User

Originally Posted by TransAm2001
Nice avatar!

What you need to do, CG, is drill small holes in you knee sliders and put zippo lighter flints in those holes.

Shoot the vid again and hey presto ' knee down with sparky sparks' lol
thank you, yah I had a hard time decideding, cuase I made a few of these little gif images last night.....

oh and as for the "sparkies"... I think ill just pick up a full titanium set, they are about 70 bucks... they do sell the ones with the rods in them, but I want the big boys, lol...

Old 08-21-2005, 01:47 AM   #20
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by TransAm2001
He - it's the puppy, Benji. But yeah I suspect eating grass or something, had the shits weds night and vomiting last night. They sleep in with us so we get woken by it.

Cheers for the hint about myspace. I might register although tonights post would be just a load of expletives.

I'm just pissed off cos it's been a very expensive week this week and looks to be getting worse. Had the Saab repaired (looks great btw) although the fuckers stole about $2 in change (10s, 25s) from the coin holder in the car, I didnt notice til I got home.

Saab deductible $500, Enterprise rental $135, TXU Electric bill $221, potential visit to the veterinarians, and whatever the biek is going to cost, if I end up having to pay that as well. Fucksocks!

On top of all that, the wifes forum has exceeded bandwith (something to do with google bots) this month and she wants $2 (that's right, two dollars) out of me to pay the fricking hosting company!!!!! I might be pissed off but at least I have my twisted sense of humour
and here i thought dogs ate grass to keep from puking Hopefully he will be fine once its out of his system.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote