Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Porsche > Porsche Pictures and Videos

Old 11-25-2008, 02:14 PM   #16
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by freddiefish View Post
It's a converted Porsche VINed car. It would normally get the ctr3 suspenion, but that was delayed so now there's another one installed by intrax called the 4-way suspension http://www.intraxracing.nl/?cat=prod...okdempers_4WAY

Brakes are stock pccb i thought

For now:
0-100: 3,64 sec
0-160: 7,15 sec
0-200: 10,90 sec
0-402m: 11,42 sec (trap 205,61)
That is a fucking weapon
Awesome car
But i allways tought that you could not properly mod a car in belgium because of the tight laws there?
pagani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:26 PM   #17
freddiefish
Regular User

Laws aren't that strict, your parts should be oem or have correct papers when you have your car checked yearly. So ap brakes on your bmw is not legal, unless it's from bmw performance itself, but often when you don't lower your car to much or you're exhaust isn't to loud for your type of car they don't see it. Full roll cages are illegal to. Rest is ok, tuning can be bad for your safety when done badely
freddiefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #18
pagani
Regular User

Laws aren't that strict, your parts should be oem or have correct papers when you have your car checked yearly. So ap brakes on your bmw is not legal, unless it's from bmw performance itself, but often when you don't lower your car to much or you're exhaust isn't to loud for your type of car they don't see it. Full roll cages are illegal to. Rest is ok, tuning can be bad for your safety when done badely
Ok that is clear.
Most belgian tuned cars are
Old 11-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #19
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
Relax.

Anytime a unique and interesting car (and a stock looking Ruf is unique) any car enthusiast likes to find out more.

I am also interested in knowing if it is a Ruf VINed car or a converted Porsche VINed car. Why am I interested? Because I enjoy all things automotive, and knowing the details behind certain unique models is interesting and helps broaden ones generl knowledge.

It would be interesting to know if th chap optioned the car with the Ruf suspension, and kept the brakes stock - these are interesting details.
ít's a porsche whit a ruf engine conversion and some custom parts like 4 way adjustable suspension setup.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:19 PM   #20
freddiefish
Regular User

Originally Posted by pagani View Post
Ok that is clear.
Most belgian tuned cars are
tuned exotics are very rare in belgium, 95% of tuning is on golfs, focusses clio's... Most of them ugly as hell, that's right
Old 11-25-2008, 03:42 PM   #21
pagani
Regular User

tuned exotics are very rare in belgium, 95% of tuning is on golfs, focusses clio's... Most of them ugly as hell, that's right
I am glad some people have taste in belgium but i think the french are worse in car tuhing then people from belgium.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #22
freddiefish
Regular User

Are we known for our ugly-tuned cars then? There aren't that many, biggest problem with cars in belgium is that +70% are diesels i think
Old 11-25-2008, 04:00 PM   #23
pagani
Regular User

Are we known for our ugly-tuned cars then? There aren't that many, biggest problem with cars in belgium is that +70% are diesels i think
Yes more or less
Nothing wrong whit a good diesel engine.