Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 08-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #16
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Originally Posted by joe2tiger
Oh and boxing sucks. The UFC and Pride FC have rightfully taken up boxings limelight in my opinion........

The MMA style fights in the UFC/Pride are just so much more intense and exciting and, as of yet, there has been little to no fight throwing or any bullsh*t like in boxing........
Im sorry but what are you dumb?

UFC taken up boxing? My ass!

UFC is a joke of all fight sports. Dont ever ever put Pride FC and UFC in the same sentence.

Pride FC is world known and respected and UFC is the laughing stock of any serious fight fan.

Only reason UFC is getting big in America is because its all white guys fighting.

Boxing in America has become a Latino and African-American sport...and now white America has soemthing to watch in UFC since its 90% white, hillbilly yanks.

How much UFC guys get paid? Fuck all! There is no talent in that sport.

When a UFC fighter makes 9 million in a fight come talk to me.

Boxing an ancient, world sport, with more talent then UFC, Pride and K1 put together.......

More intense? AHAHAHAHAHAH

Talentles, outta shape fuckheads licking each others nuts on the floor for 3 rounds is intense and exciting? AHAHAHAHAH

Have you ever even seen a good boxing match? I guess not.

Man please.....Ive been following any form of fighting availble to me sicne I was 5 and I never saw something more borring and tastles then UFC.

I just love it when these typical white boy UFC fans....
Alex, i'm actually very much with you here.... UFC is unexciting, terrible rules (grabbing each other, and on a mat for 3 minutes "hugging" just isn't exciting). I have to admit, i'm not the biggest fan of Boxing... but i can tell you, back in Mike Tyson's hey-day, nobody has ever been as exciting to watcfh... even in his last fight against McBride... you could tell he could've taken out McBride in a heartbeat... but pollitics really hurt the sport on top IMO.

Boxing needs somebody with as much talent as Tyson
Old 08-03-2006, 04:13 AM   #17
Sir_GT
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Originally Posted by joe2tiger
Oh and boxing sucks. The UFC and Pride FC have rightfully taken up boxings limelight in my opinion........

The MMA style fights in the UFC/Pride are just so much more intense and exciting and, as of yet, there has been little to no fight throwing or any bullsh*t like in boxing........
Im sorry but what are you dumb?

UFC taken up boxing? My ass!

UFC is a joke of all fight sports. Dont ever ever put Pride FC and UFC in the same sentence.

Pride FC is world known and respected and UFC is the laughing stock of any serious fight fan.

Only reason UFC is getting big in America is because its all white guys fighting.

Boxing in America has become a Latino and African-American sport...and now white America has soemthing to watch in UFC since its 90% white, hillbilly yanks.

How much UFC guys get paid? Fuck all! There is no talent in that sport.

When a UFC fighter makes 9 million in a fight come talk to me.

Boxing an ancient, world sport, with more talent then UFC, Pride and K1 put together.......

More intense? AHAHAHAHAHAH

Talentles, outta shape fuckheads licking each others nuts on the floor for 3 rounds is intense and exciting? AHAHAHAHAH

Have you ever even seen a good boxing match? I guess not.

Man please.....Ive been following any form of fighting availble to me sicne I was 5 and I never saw something more borring and tastles then UFC.

I just love it when these typical white boy UFC fans....
I sort of agree with you.

However, I think part of the reason the UFC is so boring is because of how it's run. Rules, politics, the whole lot.

Pride's really great to watch. Real quality stuff. I'm a boxing fan too, mind you (I actually do boxing as a sport, and a bit of MMA to round me off, I don't really play anything with a ball in it), but I really think boxing's heavyweight division has gone down an incredible lot over the past 3 years.