Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 04-05-2004, 04:40 PM   #46
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
Possessed_beaver wrote:

yeh, dude. all his wealth is from oil.
bruni was nearley bankrupt, before they discovered oil.
some very impressive GPA, because it has such a small population.
its not from oil, its from petroleum... different things
DUMBASS :roll:

Oil is the raw material to produce petroleum and gasoline etc...
I realise this may be a shock for some of you, but this is E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N.

Also, the Sultan has thousands of cars, but due to the trouble within the family (with his brother) he has locked the garages, and it is unknown if he has started to enjoy these cars again.

He has five McLaren F1's, many Bentley's and Ferraris. Most of his cars are custom made by the manufacturer. It was recently reported that he had ordered 30 new Rolls Royce Phantoms, but he has denied this.

There is a lack of information on this guy's massive and unique collection, i think that somebody should created a dedicated website....
Old 04-05-2004, 07:20 PM   #47
nurbrun
Regular User

That is a TVR Tamora not a mythos
Old 04-05-2004, 08:15 PM   #48
he7lius
Regular User

Just finished reading all posts on this topic and one question constantly appeared, WHY? WHY? WHY??

I think humans get pleasure one things that are unique and to some point very limited, once in a lifetime experiences, like sleeping with Britney (or any of your dreams females), or having a Mclaren for day.

If you have so many cars, houses etc u don’t enjoy none of them and you’re a fucking idiot.
6 Mclaren’s, 5 F50, 5 F40??? He should be shot for letting these cars locked in a garage. These are not cars these are masterpieces, they should be out there with someone that could take care of them and love them as they love there wife’s .

What a fucking looser.
he7lius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 09:27 PM   #49
Vansquish
Regular User

The blue car and the two pictures of the red one are of the Pininfarina Mythos which was based on the Ferrari Testarossa of the 80's and 90's...the one in the picture that you've identified as a Tamora is in fact a Tuscan S, not a Tamora (it even says so on the back end)

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 12:00 AM   #50
corvette97
Regular User

bmagni, OWNED
Old 04-06-2004, 12:14 AM   #51
italian_stalion_32
Regular User

i think those Ferraris were made just for one guy, some sultan guy... hes supposed to be one of the richest guys in the world
italian_stalion_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 11:25 PM   #52
bmagni
Regular User

thenumber one wrote:
DUMBASS

Oil is the raw material to produce petroleum and gasoline etc...
I realise this may be a shock for some of you, but this is E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N.
ok ok.... there are more things to do reasearch at than ur encyclopedia... petroleum is a rock oil... petro-rock oluem-oil, its a fossil fuel, it just exists, doesnt need a manufacturing or converting process... is that the E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N uve got ??? a multimedia encyclopedia ???????
ur the dumbass, if u see in ur diagram the word petroleum is not mentioned...
:fist: :fist:

corvette97 wrote:
bmagni, OWNED
:fist: :fist: :fist: u too
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 04:51 PM   #53
toprpm
Regular User

Originally Posted by ahmedgiyab
Anyone heard about his GOLD F40??????

I saw it like 6 years ago in some newspaper....the whole body is made of GOLD!!!!

What a looser....

loooser.????....
toprpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 03:03 AM   #54
Vansquish
Regular User

Show that Bling bling F40 to me and I'll believe it...gold is awfully soft to be made into body panels...and heavy too...kind of goes at cross-purposes to the Kevlar composite body that the car usually has.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 10:36 AM   #55
oantob
Regular User

some people won't be happy enough with all of that money....
he didn't know what to do with all of that money?
Old 04-10-2004, 10:41 AM   #56
oantob
Regular User

but is there some type of rules or regulations from ferraris to limit buying an F-type (F-40, F-50, etc) ferraris??
Old 04-10-2004, 10:47 AM   #57
yg60m
Regular User

I have a copy of an Autocar article on his cars from 1998 but it's a black and white copy not the original so it wouldn't be interesting to scan it i suppose but there are some pics of his collection taken from his garages If someone has the original article it would be appreciates
Old 04-11-2004, 01:24 PM   #58
inso
Regular User

yg60m i would like to see that article, even if it was black and white and old.

PS. i would like to be sheik´s mechanic, of course i would have to test drive all cars monthly to make sure they run alright...
inso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 02:02 PM   #59
number77
Regular User

from what i heard he didn't buy the cars himself, but it was his brother. i forget how many warehouess of cars they had. later on heard that he got mad at his brother for spending so much and was losing money himself, so he just started selling the cars off and no longer has the collection he once had. they would basically just let a few co-workers use them and special guests every once in a while. its pretty pointless if you ask me. i guess it can be a status symbol, but what ever. from my point of view it just shows greed and he never knew the value the cars meant to others. can you imagine owning hundreds posibly thousands of cars and them all having over 500hp? sounds like fun right?, NO. when they get into drive one they could never tell the difference exept for the blind spot. it makes me mad to see how these cars were wasted, hopefully now they have a better home.
number77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 05:38 AM   #60
davide
Regular User

The Ferrari estate is a custom job and he wanted 6 of them I think because they were so good shopping with