Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 07-22-2004, 05:16 PM   #16
SPAD
Regular User

I understand that going pro is a verry hard thing to do.At this moment i just want to do some fomula Vee races(small fourmula cars without wings),a bit of autocross to see if i am satisfied with my natural abuilities.If i dont think i will cut it after some tranning then it will just become a hobby.

My main problem is money if i get a decent job i could afford could buy a very cheap car around 2000 or less and go auto crossing but i would also have to pay for insurance.The cost of racing in the solo 2 class under 100$ a weekend so that would not be to hard to afford.But with 2000$ i could but a cart and get a bit more money to enter a series.Saving up will take a while though and that will eat up time i dont have.So far chances are looking slim.

This Fucking world!! Its always about the money.
Old 07-22-2004, 10:16 PM   #17
graywolf624
Regular User

Look for the redbull drivers challenge thing.. there looking to bring up people from your age group i believe.
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 10:22 AM   #18
SPAD
Regular User

Its only in the U.S. lol Its sad they have to do such things to get an american into F1.Its all nascars fult but if thats were they want to race then thats whare the best place for them.
Old 07-25-2004, 04:55 PM   #19
rachaderua

i am in the same sittuation..i will pay myself for my pro race driver course, and so will try to compete in the firsts touring championships that are not expensive....if i get to get a sponsor, so i will have chances..

make the samething to you..save your money and pay yourself your driving course...

be sure that i am the most addicted and fanatic man in the world to motorsports...can´t forget this anytime in the day, even when i get up or go to bed so this makes me strong to fight for that. My parents also don´t want to pay that for me, and i am also not rich.

As you are also fanatic, go there...maybe we will meet ourselves in some track in the world in the future hehehe

but be sure that i will get that...besure 8)

"My paradise is not a warm beach, but an empty racetrack."
rachaderua is offline   Reply With Quote