Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-15-2003, 05:05 PM   #31
Anonymous

Thanks coombsie66 thats something I learned from my Dad. Theres a bright side to everything. Even if I feel like Im moving at a hispeed toward the dark side theres a reason for it.

The way I feel this morning it seems *I aint gonna be around much longer but I got no idea what to feel, I just feel crappy.

Had an appointmemt with a specia;ist of sum sort I didnt keep cause I just wasnt up to riding down to the hospital to do it. Not to mention piling more bills on...... dam I am never going to see light of day over ther mountaim of bille this stacked up..........
Old 06-15-2003, 05:23 PM   #32
gis
Regular User

dude,dont say that.

you wud miss us lot

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 05:38 PM   #33
coombsie66
Regular User

Yeah mate, u gotta stay strong, cant give up. Aint there sum1 who can help u out?? at least give u a ride 2 the hospital?? sumone wivout flashing lites on their roof!???!
Old 06-15-2003, 06:02 PM   #34
gis
Regular User

yeah man,hes right,dont giv up on this stuff

Old 06-15-2003, 06:56 PM   #35
scubywrxr
Regular User

I dont mean to be rude, hurtful, condescending nor even begin to understand what you are suffering, please accept that the following is meant with good intentions..

Dont give up hope KH, trust in the Almighty.. he knows best.. have a good few conversations with Him and pray. With the increasing number of dreams you having of your dad is it not a sign of how fragile we are and how short life is?

When we are in our worst moments in this journeyof life, we can always turn to the ones we trust and love -usually thats our spouses and family. Dont hold back, try to spend some quality time with them- my family have helped me through what I thought were final cataclysms, that i was not going to make it - yet I am still here today - stronger. Their unconditional love makes even the worst boo boo`s seem so much smaller..

Even though it seems impossible now, things will get better!
Time will pass and u will have memories of how u were down and overcame this rough patch.. u will smile even..

I hope that all your troubles will pass soon, just dont lose hope.. I am praying for you..

PS. I dont know how much it will cost u in Hawaii but I recommend from the symptoms u describe -if you have not had one already- to have an ultrasound abdomen done,(its relatively inexpensive, compared to a CT Scan/MRI abdomen which is 10Xthe cost) to exclude any serious pathology.. go see that Doc pleez.. dont want u to suffer from a possibly easily curable condition.
scubywrxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 08:22 PM   #36
Anonymous

Wow ..... I'm overwhelmed with you guys touching responses, it really helps.

My sit is this, I live alone, my Mom is almost 90 her car is not in working order right now it overheats in a few blocks its something I was working on and discovered out what it needs a new radiator, the old one is clogged internally and its a plastic unit they dont touch here.

Basicly all I have is my Mom and my sister both of whom have no way to help me finacially. I wish they had admitted me to the Hospital for another day then I would at least have been able to see a social worker and get aid from the state. As it is I feel I should have never been sent off on my own like I was I had to take a cab home for $42 and I was laying in the back seat groaning the whole way its been nearly 4 days now I havent really slept for over 20 minutes, I have been pissing wich they say is good but nothing else...
Ive got a gurd disorder and possible kidney failure... its all so much bs to me. I just want to feel normal Ive never been this knocked down before. normally it would take me a few seconds to whip out a short thing like this... has taken almost an hour and mistakes galore
Old 06-15-2003, 08:37 PM   #37
Jabba
Regular User

Well although most of us live quite some way away from you KH...were all thinking of you...and wishing you get well soon dude......dont ever think your alone......just look at that scooby avatar....thats got to make you laugh...especialy reading the post next to it...pretending its coming out of scoobys mouth
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 11:17 PM   #38
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Jabba
Well although most of us live quite some way away from you KH...were all thinking of you...and wishing you get well soon dude......dont ever think your alone......just look at that scooby avatar....thats got to make you laugh...especialy reading the post next to it...pretending its coming out of scoobys mouth

I try not to..... laffing hurts too much right now I know I say lafter is the best medication but right now even breathing hurts.
Old 06-15-2003, 11:48 PM   #39
SplitVision8
Regular User

hey KH...just read the news hope you recover soon man
SplitVision8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 07:44 AM   #40
gis
Regular User

i really do wish there was sumthin i could do,and i think everyone else thinks the same,but we are all here,i know i am,for u the most i can.

you have a lotta friends here,especially beaver.you have me,jabba,coombsie66,zippo,BADMIHAI,noosee,scubywxr and the few others who replied to your topic and sends you there regards.

if your ever feelin down,just come to Jabbasworld,one of the many reasons im sure jabba made his website,for the friends we have all made to chat bout cars,women,F1,gingers,blondes,brunnettes,ass,BOOOO OOBIES,wooo hoooo,the list goes on,but thats what the general chat is all about,for us to talk bout anythin other than cars and women.help eachother with problems the best we can,by listenin and givin advice.

you aint alone KH,we all wont see that your not alone.

Old 06-16-2003, 10:25 AM   #41
JN396
Regular User

Hey KH; i'm rooting for you dude; your in my thoughts and prayers....hope you feel better bro...
JN396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 11:03 AM   #42
TT
Regular User

My thoughts are with you mate!!
Old 06-16-2003, 11:09 AM   #43
coombsie66
Regular User

Hope u feelin better 2day Krazy, things looking on the up??
Old 06-16-2003, 12:51 PM   #44
Johns
Regular User

that sux man.. get well soon
Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 01:27 PM   #45
Anonymous

Thanks Guys, I really apprecieate it.

Its a real devastating blow to take to find out you arent imortal like you thought you were.... I just dont want this to be the start of the downward sprial like Ive seen so many loved ones take to the end....
I dont want to die in no gawddam hospital bed with tubes and crap connected to me like my Dad and so many others did.

Yet somehow I feel thats where Im headed. And it aint where I want to go.

Im sorry about sounding so morbid but when I sat next to my Dad and watched as he drowned in his own fluids I knew right then and there it would never get that far with me. I hope you all can understand how I feel.

Im feeling a little better than I was yeaterday.... yesterday was a bad one for me.
I have a good memoery of a ride on my bike the day before this struck me down so quickly of just cutting loose like a true madman feeling that things insane pull as it spins the stack odo digits wildly towards the 200 point yanking the horizon into your face at a pace thats almost incomphrensible.... that is one thing that will always make me smile and say wow... Ill never get used to the insane rush of power when you let the horses run free. At 150 -170 or in that aera Ive had friends tell me they saw smoke coming off the rear tire as I fly past doing a wheelie I couldnt keep down the air slows the bike enough to allow the horsepower break the tire loose and while I cant feel it theres no real rpm rise you can sense it because the bike sort of wags its tail and lets you know your about to loose it if you dont let up a bit... very subtle but a definate warning. I been full of 12oz liquid courage and held it on too long and had it get very exciting a few times. A thing I refuse to do anymore if Ive been drinkin I wont go near the bike.
Guess I needent worry about that anymore since I cant drink with my ailment. The Docs say if I do it will return many times worse than it was....... and I dont want that. Too much pain for this wimp.... :shock: