Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-06-2006, 07:14 PM   #16
RC45
Regular User

What a bunch of uptight losers to read more into this that it is.

Putin was simply acting like any dad/uncle/grandpa would to a young son, nephew or grandson.

A kiss on the stomach is a "cute" show of affection.. something like a "kootchikootchikoo" pinched cheek etc.

So much for all these "liberal dems" being open minded and progressive - you are all a bunch of repressed uptight bigots.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:55 PM   #17
antonioledesma
Regular User

a cute act for a kid... so what :bah:

you don't think that argentinian and italian men are gay because they kiss each other in the cheek
of course coming from a country where you "can't" touch another man besides a hand shake, it's difficult to act cool and normal when a man gives you a kiss in the cheek
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:17 PM   #18
TNT
Regular User

^^^ haha, well this thread is showing the whole reason why that it even made the news.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:25 PM   #19
blinkmeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
What a bunch of uptight losers to read more into this that it is.

Putin was simply acting like any dad/uncle/grandpa would to a young son, nephew or grandson.

A kiss on the stomach is a "cute" show of affection.. something like a "kootchikootchikoo" pinched cheek etc.

So much for all these "liberal dems" being open minded and progressive - you are all a bunch of repressed uptight bigots.
Hahaha - Wtf

You don't find this just a little odd? Why not a peck on the cheek - or a pat on the head? Oh that's right Michael Jackson was never suspect for you either. Maybe the conservatives are the pedo's?

My Take: It's weird for sure - Probably not a pedo but it's still an odd thing to do nonetheless.
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:33 PM   #20
r2r
Regular User

^^ Just because you think its weird and your not accustomed to the way people live in other countries doesn’t make it wrong to do
r2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:34 PM   #21
saadie
Regular User

^^ yep ..

and i though RC watched too much news lol
dont bite me
Old 07-06-2006, 10:20 PM   #22
blinkmeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by r2r
^^ Just because you think its weird and your not accustomed to the way people live in other countries doesn’t make it wrong to do
You're probably right - I must have missed all the russian-boy stomach kissing you're clearly accustomed to seeing
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:18 AM   #23
RC45
Regular User

^^ Do you stomach kiss the kittens?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:35 AM   #24
gucom
Regular User

im not even close to homophobic, but if a 50yo guy is kissing a 5yo boy and says he wants to touch him like a kitten, it sounds pretty freaky to me... but if you say its nothing weird in russia, ok :bah:
and no i dont think italian guys are gay, but maybe thats because im used to seeing it...
Old 07-07-2006, 02:53 AM   #25
Sir_GT
Regular User

Exactly how do you touch a kid like a kitten?

Maybe Putin should've just said "You stroke him like a pussy" and got it over with.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:13 AM   #26
ARMAN
Regular User

and thats exactly the reaction news fucks wanted some of you to have "wooohoooo! look what happend! boooo!" ...mission accomplished

As Mrmojo said - alot of western countries people will feel extremily gay in finnish or russian saunas

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:01 PM   #27
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\

Yeah its funny when they go to saunas in towels here LOL!

How do you go to a sauna in a towel???
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 03:32 AM   #28
Zot09
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
"As kitten" does not mean at all that he want to fuck home animals 8) There are untraslatable ways to say one thing with a bit of change of the word that have completely different meaning. Again its hard to explain and its not translatable to for example english. You cannot translait russian poems like from Pushkin cause with translation you loose all the sence and softness and beautie of what is there... no such words same in english :bah: ... now I am confusing you ops:
Actually, that makes a lot of sense. I believe what you are just trying to say is that you lose subtlety and meaning when translating. Like it's lost in translation. It is known to some as the "Darmok Fallacy" which is referencing a Star Trek episode entitled "Darmok".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darmok
I spent a whole damn quarter learning about this in a Humanities class... :puppydogeyes:
Anyways, people are too uptight and do not willingly accept other cultures.