Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Porsche

Porsche Porsche - the finest German Cars

Old 06-18-2004, 07:02 AM   #1
st-anger
Regular User

Default ***Porsche Central HINTS***

first i´d like to thank all of you who are contributing to this section, many of you already know that there are certain "rules" but for those who don´t know, here´s how it should be done:
__________________________________________________ ___________

PLEASE, post all you multimedia stuff in :arrow: Porsche Multimedia including pics, vids, links, ... you know what i mean...
EDIT (December 2004): we have the subforums feature now. You can see a pictures and a videos subforum. Basically things changed a little: for videos you can go on like anywhere else on the forum: you find one, you post a topic. For pictures, we have all the ULTIMATE topics for basically all the latest Porsche models and a generic topic on top in case your pics don't fit anywhere else.

if you have some news or just something to talk about Porsche related you can post this inside :arrow: Porsche News

another good place for discussing a specific Porsche model is :arrow: Porsche model overview where you can find e.g. some good infos on the whole 2004MY line up...

when you have a specific question Porsche related, or anything else of interest in automotive engineering and industry, plz feel free to post you question in Q&A Porsche discussion

a very new improvement is the :arrow: Porsche Central Index when u can find direct links to certain topics, links, pics, vids, etc...
just check it out and you´ll see...

for all the rest please feel free to open a new topic

__________________________________________________ ___________

this "rules" are NOT about regulation, it should help to keep track of everything in here, ´cause i don´t want that this section will turn into a big mess, it should be comfortable any easy...

the main "problem" is the multimedia stuff, so plz be so kind and post your stuff inside Multimedia, i reserve myself the right to remove any topic into the right section without asking the poster!
i hope you understand
on the other hand there might be posts that i´ll leave outside for a while...

so again plz post in the right section it´s not very smart when you post "outside" and many members reply to your topic and after some days it´s deleted and only your stamtement is moved into the right section, AGAIN this will only happen when it´s obvious that e.g. the link you posted should´ve been posted in Multimedia...

i know one´ll earn more "credit" when it´s posted outside so that it´s visible at first sight but this section is about information, good information, and not mainly about credit, when you´re after this you´re on the wrong site i may add...

so, i think it´s clear now, this "rules" ( i hate this word...) might be a bit special in here but on the long term it´s better to keep them IMO...

and now have fun in here and enjoy your stay at JW and hopefully especially in here

edit: feel free to post comments on all this or tips for the future in here!!!
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 08:25 AM   #2
Jabba
Regular User

Very nice to see that you are always trying to improve your section saint-anger.

I must say that is an extremely diplomatic way that you have set out some basic ground "rules" that will benefit everyone.

Keep up the great work 8) 8) 8)
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 09:28 AM   #3
TT
Regular User

I don't think there is the need to write that we support our mate st-anger's decisions 100% but well, it's like that

You're doing a good job inside here, and thanks to some great contributors, the section is lively and packed with nice stuff keep up!!
Old 06-18-2004, 09:35 AM   #4
st-anger
Regular User

THX chiefs

as TT mentioned, all this here should be team work and JW with its wonderful members is the best place for all this, so a big THX to all the contributing members who´re helping me to constantly improve the Porsche section
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 12:11 PM   #5
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Yeah, great work st-anger, because of you I respect Porsche more and more, and trying to own one is one of the goals I want to achieve in my life.

Thanks and bring the Porsche info on 8)

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 10:06 AM   #6
schnell318
Regular User

Good work st-anger we really are lucky to have this section with all that inside info on Porsche
schnell318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 07:38 AM   #7
TT
Regular User

BUMP

Hints updated